Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 58 of 135
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1426 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 4:08 AM
@weerbesu Thank you! I don't know how the script got separated from the package! I've been using this mod for quite some time. I've got them now in a folder together so that doesn't happen again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1427 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 6:16 AM
Thanks, really love it!
Scholar
#1428 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
@weerbesu Thank you! I don't know how the script got separated from the package! I've been using this mod for quite some time. I've got them now in a folder together so that doesn't happen again.

To avoid it happen again put the file UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9.zip in your Mods folder.
Right click on the file and select "Extract to "UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9".
That will create a folder with the same name as the file and in that folder you will have both the .package and .ts4script files.
Remove the .zip file.

You can use the same method for any download. In your Mods folder you will then have folders with the mods name and those folders will only be one level deep and contains all files needed.

I use 7-zip to extract files but other programs work the same.
Lab Assistant
#1429 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 12:54 AM
I have version 1.9 but for some reason the mod isn't working on the character values I had it working the other day, but not now
Test Subject
#1430 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:36 PM Last edited by Namhirya : 7th Jul 2017 at 4:12 PM.
Love the mod, I used it for quite some time now and it was Always perfect. I stopped playing one week before the release of parenthood and everything worked just fine with the mod, but Yesterday I updated the game and purchased the bundle with parenthood aaand the mod worked not so good, the new menu was not showing (the one with the parenthood skills) but the sliders for all the other things were working. I thought "Silly me, you have an old version of the mod!" and downloaded the 1.9, deleted the old mod, extract the zip, move all in the mod folder buuut the sliders now aren't working anymore.
I tried to put the entire UIextension folder in the mod folder, sliders still don't work. Delete all and reput just the .package and the .ts4script and still nothing happend.
I have the original game up to date (ver 1.31.37.1020) with just a few stuff and game packs missing, no other mods installed, just the UIextension.

Edit: With sliders I mean the "imput a value from -100 to 100", not the "slide to set the value". I know that work just by clicking on the needs menu.

(Hope you understand what I wrote. English isn't my main Language)
Lab Assistant
#1431 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 2:39 PM
ok found the issue it conflicts with this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=594969, is there anyway to make them compatible since i'd like it if my vamps aged just at a slower rate (i use the x2/x4 version of this mod)
Test Subject
#1432 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 5:27 PM
Have the same issue as Namhirya, pleasepleaseplease fix!! it's so hard to play without this beautiful wondrous mod it's my lifesaver
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1433 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Player42Chloe
ok found the issue it conflicts with this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=594969, is there anyway to make them compatible since i'd like it if my vamps aged just at a slower rate (i use the x2/x4 version of this mod)

Only the character value cheat conflicts with that mod. If you don't care about this particular cheat you can use both without problems. Just make sure that mod is loaded first.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1434 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 1:30 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#1435 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:05 PM
My ui cheats mod has quit working I can't slide the needs or remove buffs with the click. its just quit working
Top Secret Researcher
#1436 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dyrewitch
My ui cheats mod has quit working I can't slide the needs or remove buffs with the click. its just quit working

Still works fine for me, make sure you have the latest version, both package and ts4script mod in your mods folder, and no older versions of this mod in your game.
Test Subject
#1437 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 6:26 PM
Been using this mod for a long time & It's literally my favourite. However I just recently noticed some small issues, the main one is when I right click funds & type in the amount, it no longer comes up with the little popup (like money's added to the household) & it doesn't register as being there (can't buy things in buy mode). Right clicking on needs & setting them by number also doesn't work however setting skills by number is fine. I've tested it on its own & it still occurs therefore it isn't clashing with anything. I have all packs & a completely up-to date game. Hope you can figure out what the issue is
Test Subject
#1438 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 9:37 PM
Default UI issues with v1.9
Quote: Originally posted by megkoch83
I just downloaded this yesterday and it is causing the notification bars in my game to be blank. I have thoroughly tested all my mods and it is definitely this particular mod that is causing it. Is there any chance you could look into this and perhaps provide a fix? Thank you!

EDIT: I actually see that there is a newer file uploaded, I am testing it right now!

EDIT EDIT: It's still not working correctly. I have all EPs and SPs and I'm currently running the game with only your mod installed. Notifications are still blank. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same issue.
Test Subject
#1439 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 11:28 PM
Is there still an update to the Version 1.31.37 (15/06/2017)?

Great Mod would reluctantly abandon him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1440 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sassybunny123
he main one is when I right click funds & type in the amount, it no longer comes up with the little popup (like money's added to the household) & it doesn't register as being there (can't buy things in buy mode). Right clicking on needs & setting them by number also doesn't work however setting skills by number is fine.

For the money cheat, going to the live mode and then back to buy mode would register the change. It's actually fairly complicated to revert it back to how it worked before so for the time being you would need to use this workaround.

As for the right click needs cheat, it definitely still works.

Quote: Originally posted by TigerSimi53
I'm having the same issue.

Blank notifications are caused by running older versions of the game.

Quote: Originally posted by Stinni
Is there still an update to the Version 1.31.37 (15/06/2017)?

Great Mod would reluctantly abandon him.

No update is being made as it's not needed.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1441 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I can combine this with the existing right click cheat. For instance, entering "1000" will set the household funds to $1000, while entering "+1000" will add $1000 and "-1000" will subtract $1000.

yes please =D thank you so much for this ^^
any idea on when this update will be released, or where i can try out a pre-release of it?

also when it does get released, what will the numbering be? 1.91 or 2.0? xD
Lab Assistant
#1442 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 9:05 PM
This mod never fails me - I stay up to date with patches and all of my mods. I f one isn't up to date, I toss it out until it is updated. Those that don't want to part with outdated mods.

On another note - your mod is the most amazing addition to my game next to MCC. I can't wait to see what updates you have coming... Maybe ya know, some right clicking to reach event goals, work performance, and maybe some promotions. Thank you for this :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1443 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
yes please =D thank you so much for this ^^
any idea on when this update will be released, or where i can try out a pre-release of it?

also when it does get released, what will the numbering be? 1.91 or 2.0? xD

It would be 1.10, similar to TS4 version numbers work

New features most likely won't be included until the next EP release (November?), as I assume it would be the next major pack (not counting the toddler stuff pack). I would still update the current 1.9 version if patches between now and the EP release break it tho.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1444 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 2:06 AM
Awesome Thanks Needed these cheats XD
Test Subject
#1445 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
For the money cheat, going to the live mode and then back to buy mode would register the change. It's actually fairly complicated to revert it back to how it worked before so for the time being you would need to use this workaround.

As for the right click needs cheat, it definitely still works.

Blank notifications are caused by running older versions of the game.

No update is being made as it's not needed.

Ah thank you that's a reasonable workaround. Also I've noticed the right click cheat on needs is working it's just sometimes a little laggy (probs my game).
Test Subject
#1446 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:41 PM
Hi, Weerbesu. I love this mod but I found when I used the updated version every option on my main menu says "ok." I am running Windows 10 and I have the latest update to the Sims 4 but I do not have Parenthood, Fitness, Vampires or Bowling. Could that be why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1447 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 10:13 PM
Weerbesu, disregard my comment earlier. The mod is fine now. I had missed an earlier version that was causing conflicts. I apologize for the inconvenience. You have a wonderful mod and the new update makes it work fantastic! Thank you for your hard work.
Test Subject
#1448 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 7:12 PM Last edited by Aquarium : 17th Jul 2017 at 5:04 PM.
Hi, I have a question regarding the set time of day cheat, does it actually fast forward the game to that time? I was taking a group of sims to a restaurant, they'd been waiting like 3 hours for their food and I tried to set the time back 1 hour, but immediately after that every single sim in the lot had a bladder failure, including the chef and the waiter, as if the time actually progressed 23 hours. xD I figured this can only happen if the game actually calculated the bladder need along with the set time.

*Edit: I have tested a few more times, it seems the game recalculates the needs along with the adjusted time, causing sims to have dramatically decreased needs immediately after changing the time. Is there any way to prevent this?

When I open my eyes, it's already another morning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1449 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 7:20 PM
thanks download was easy and it even works in newer updates
Test Subject
#1450 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:16 PM
this doesnt work with my game im on the most updated version & have windows ten? everytime i go through the loading screen it shows a completely black screen instead of the beginning page in which the play button is, i enjoy this mod very much, please fix it xo
Page 58 of 135