Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 64 of 135
Mad Poster
#1576 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ptb521
I was wondering the same thing.
Can we use UI Cheats Extension AND MC Command Center ?
The compatibility problem is serious or can be ignored ?

Anyway thanks once again for this great excellent useful easy to use mod !

There is NO Compatibility Problem between MCCC and UI Cheats. I use them together all the time.

As long as your Sims 4 game is up to date, and both MCCC and UI Cheats are also updated for the current patch, they work fine together.

If you are having problems, I recommend you go through all of your OTHER mods and cc. I'd almost bet money your problem is not coming from either of these 2, if they are installed correctly.

Bring us a lastException.txt to Discord (links in my .sig), maybe we can help.
Test Subject
#1577 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
There is NO Compatibility Problem between MCCC and UI Cheats. I use them together all the time.

As long as your Sims 4 game is up to date, and both MCCC and UI Cheats are also updated for the current patch, they work fine together.

If you are having problems, I recommend you go through all of your OTHER mods and cc. I'd almost bet money your problem is not coming from either of these 2, if they are installed correctly.

Bring us a lastException.txt to Discord (links in my .sig), maybe we can help.

Ok Egwarhammer. Thanks for the info !
And thank you for the proposal, I do appreciate.
But I'm sure you already have a lot of requests. So I will ask for your help only if I'm not able to find the guilty mods, ok ?
Test Subject
#1578 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 11:22 PM
Broken ?
Heyyo!

I've been having problems using this mod. The ''SET TIME'' cheat works but reduce all of my sims' motives, make a few opportunities appear, and overall make my game go insane. This is with v1.9.

Also, the right click doesn't work to ''SET RELATIONSHIP''. The ask box does appear but when I enter a new value it doesn't change anything. The same goes for the drag motives cheat.

This mod is clearly broken in my game. (note: it used to work fine before 1.9 and my game is up to date (from patch October 17).

Thanks!!
btw this mod is amazing when it works it makes life so much easier no clue why its doing this suddenly
Scholar
#1579 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 8:29 AM Last edited by Morphar : 19th Oct 2017 at 4:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SaraWeasley101
Heyyo!

I've been having problems using this mod. The ''SET TIME'' cheat works but reduce all of my sims' motives, make a few opportunities appear, and overall make my game go insane. This is with v1.9.

Also, the right click doesn't work to ''SET RELATIONSHIP''. The ask box does appear but when I enter a new value it doesn't change anything. The same goes for the drag motives cheat.

This mod is clearly broken in my game. (note: it used to work fine before 1.9 and my game is up to date (from patch October 17).

Thanks!!
btw this mod is amazing when it works it makes life so much easier no clue why its doing this suddenly

Either you have not the latest 1.9 or you have installed the .ts4script file in a subfolder too deep in file hierarchy.
Put both files in a folder like this:
C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MTS_weerbesu_1697060_UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9
Test Subject
#1580 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by burnished_dragon
I use this mod and MC command Center. I have been getting an error script for a few weeks now.
I have cleaned my mods out and reinstalled each mod separately - no problems when played alone. Once I have both mods in then I get the script error
I will be reporting this on the MC Command board as well.
I tried to upload the error - not sure if it worked

Edited:
Discovered this issue is a broken coffee cup

I've been getting this error too but I haven't been able to find a fix for it like you did with the coffee cup.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1581 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:36 AM
Thanks! The features are great! It's very useful.
Mad Poster
#1582 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 11:23 AM
Lab Assistant
#1583 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:30 PM
i was able to replicate the "set relationship" issue reported by @SaraWeasley101, but then i noticed the values do update after a while.
Test Subject
#1584 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:19 PM
Cant change color of furniture.
I cant change the colors of furniture in build mode, i tested it and its because of ui cheats extension :/
Test Subject
#1585 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:46 PM
The show me the money cheat doesnt work anymore, everytime it pops up and i put how much i want, it doesnt give my household the money
Lab Assistant
#1586 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:54 PM
@inuyato, i just tried it, but it works for me!
Test Subject
#1587 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines
@inuyato, i just tried it, but it works for me!
do you use other mods?
Lab Assistant
#1588 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:54 AM
yes, at the moment i am using:

Lock Skill Gain Progress - Make Sims Your Own by Triplis
Stop Random Flirting by Aariancya
Simulation Lag Fix by duderocks
Have Some Personality Please! by PolarBearSims
No Autonomous Flirty/Enchanting Introductions by egureh

the only issue i have encountered is the occasional delay in displaying modified relationship values.
Lab Assistant
#1589 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 2:34 AM
i noticed another issue. my apologies if this has been mentioned before: modifying a romantic relationship level will sometimes assign the same value to other Sims in addition to the intended one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1590 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:27 PM
love it!
Test Subject
#1591 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 6:36 PM
The only script modi use is this mod but i will check my folders just in case
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1592 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:51 PM
Thank u so much it works fine ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1593 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 4:00 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#1594 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:23 PM
Hey i have been using this mod for nearly a year now and i have just had the latest update to the cats a dogs pack today and the mod seems to have corrupted my game were the ui will not show up during my game-plays i have removed the mod and my game works fine please is their a fix to this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1595 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zee123
Hey i have been using this mod for nearly a year now and i have just had the latest update to the cats a dogs pack today and the mod seems to have corrupted my game were the ui will not show up during my game-plays i have removed the mod and my game works fine please is their a fix to this

I’ll update this mod by Friday.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1596 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:54 PM
I was really enjoying this mod, especially when I go to an activity and forgot that my sim was exhausted. Unfortunately with today's update, this mod seems to be incompatible with it. The game successfully boots and loads, except it removes ALL of my HUD. I had to Task Manager and force close the game. Just letting you know!
Test Subject
#1597 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:59 PM
it stopped working
Lab Assistant
#1598 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
As others have reported, this mod breaks the Live Mode HUD and you have to force end task through task manager to close the game from live mode. Hope you can get a fix out soon!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1599 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:57 PM
He said he will update the mod by friday! Modders do have a real life too you know.
Test Subject
#1600 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I’ll update this mod by Friday.

Thanks for the update!
Page 64 of 135