Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 10:25 PM
Default Jam session no sound glitch?Not able to update to latest patch!?
Hello

I am currently playing The sims 3 island paradies. I havent update since 1.55 and havent played much. But recently I am playing again. My laucher wont update because it always says its up to date already. Normally I wouldnt mind because I still can play normally. But I downloaded a new Town . I installed and it says I need to update. Well but whatever I try I cannot. Region code is right. I used different patch methode like super patcher etc. Its always the same. It says the sims 3 game cannot be found. I dont understand.

Well I think it doesnt matter I still can play. But! I wanted to form a band with my household and start to do jam session with them. Everytime I do jam session no music is played. I mean I can see the music is coming from the instrument but there is no sound. When they play alone is fine without jam session. Music is playing normally from stereo. Please help. If update doesnt work..well.. but at least I want that the jam session works. Thank you very much!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 10:57 PM
The launcher has always been messed up and will sometimes say that the game is fully updated, even though it's not true. Before trying to patch your game, go into your Sims 3 folder in Documents path and find a file called "version.tag". Remove that file and try patching again.

You could also try using the Sims3PatchDowloader -program: http://modthesims.info/d/409829 It's easy to use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 11:57 PM
thank you for your reply. But its the same. The Sims3PatchDownloader still cannot find my games. Its like they dont exist. I dont get it.. It keeps telling me that I Need to install the games for the patch to work..I have everything installed til island paradise. I even deleted the version.tag
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:23 PM