Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 3:52 PM
Default Need Beta Testers: Paranoid Sims
I've put together my first trait - Paranoid! (I know there's another one out there, but mine takes a different approach to paranoia.) I'm testing it myself and can at least assure you that it doesn't crash my game, so there's that.

What it should do:
+1 Tense all the time.
Additional Tense buff around other sims.
Additional Tense buff when not at home.
Additional Tense buff when at another sim's home.
More difficulty making and keeping friends and romances.
Easier time making enemies; harder time with the forgive and forget end.

It's made using Zerbu's mod tool. Thanks for any observations or opinions!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  [ER] paranoid.zip (5.3 KB, 22 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 4:47 AM
I can be a beta tester, but I'm unable to do anymore testing right now. I wish I'd seen this earlier today but now I'm away from the better computer and won't be near it for sometime, but I saved this so I will test when I can.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
Thanks for keeping this in mind!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM
Default beta test
Hi,
I will gladly test this mod for you. Do we just post any issues or questions to this thread? or is there a specific way to respond.

Quote: Originally posted by EmilitaRabbit
I've put together my first trait - Paranoid! (I know there's another one out there, but mine takes a different approach to paranoia.) I'm testing it myself and can at least assure you that it doesn't crash my game, so there's that.

What it should do:
+1 Tense all the time.
Additional Tense buff around other sims.
Additional Tense buff when not at home.
Additional Tense buff when at another sim's home.
More difficulty making and keeping friends and romances.
Easier time making enemies; harder time with the forgive and forget end.

It's made using Zerbu's mod tool. Thanks for any observations or opinions!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roxyroller
Hi,
I will gladly test this mod for you. Do we just post any issues or questions to this thread? or is there a specific way to respond.

Posting in this thread is fine, I'm checking in every day or two and it helps me keep things together!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 7:30 PM
I was finally able to test this trait out. The +1 Tense all the time buff works, but the other added buffs throws last exceptions and they don't appear when set to, this means constant last exception errors if the parnoid Sim is around other Sims or not at home. I have MC Command Center so it tells me when errors happen and it was whenever a Sim on the active lot had this trait.

This is the last exception I've received in case you would like to have a look.
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>942a2c1bff2ee5255ac6359b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-04-05 10:55:24</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.42.1020-1.200.000.331.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:654</categoryid><desyncid>942a2c1bff2ee5255ac6359b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.AllSims) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 149, in _update_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 380, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 357, in _run_method_over_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.AllSims </desyncdata></report>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 11:46 AM
Thanks, definitely hit the mod with a stick time.