Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 11:29 PM
SCARE TOWN - Sims 2 Horror Film - Elisa Lam / Cecil Hotel Story
This is my most recent horror film I made with the Sims 2. It was inspired by the real Elisa Lam story which happened in Los Angeles back in 2013. It tells the story of a young man who post videos on YouTube who goes to the Cecil Hotel to investigate what happened to Elisa Lam. Little does he know, something far more sinister awaits him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KraokmhVsTw

Please comment and share your thoughts
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:22 PM
OK...great intro; I remember the case, draws you in. The dialogue "reading" was not professional, but the graphics were great. Unsettleing that you copied the victim and her death...would think family would be upset if they saw. Overall, a good production.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
OK...great intro; I remember the case, draws you in. The dialogue "reading" was not professional, but the graphics were great. Unsettleing that you copied the victim and her death...would think family would be upset if they saw. Overall, a good production.

thanks