Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
Replies: 4958 (Who?), Viewed: 363899 times.
Page 199 of 199
Top Secret Researcher
#4951 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You can take toddlers to community lots with a mod.

Which mod is it, Jo?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#4952 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siletka
Which mod is it, Jo?

There may be other mods out there that do something similar, but I use this one.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#4953 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:27 PM
That's the one I use, thanks Laura.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#4954 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 4:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratje86
There may be other mods out there that do something similar, but I use this one.

Thank you! Very helpful. <3

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Field Researcher
#4955 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You can take toddlers to community lots with a mod.

Yes, I know the one, but it's badly bugged and tends to break things in game in my experience. It's disabled my sims' ability to call taxies and such - and that was in a very lightly modded game. I now also use the Bus Transport system from Chris Hatch, and I'm almost positive the Puppy/Kitten/Toddler riders mod would interfere with that, not to mention the Inteen globals.

I feel like a simple transporter would accomplish the same things without the potential for chaos that enabling car access would have.

Read all about my ridiculous rules and play style: http://simetry.livejournal.com/
Field Researcher
#4956 Old Yesterday at 10:21 PM Last edited by frogz2007 : Yesterday at 11:23 PM.
Something I'd absolutely love to see is careers for children. Well, maybe not full-on "careers", but something like after-school activities which they can do for small amounts of money. I mostly would like to see this because I sometimes play families with only children.

EDIT: Maybe expand upon this idea by assigning a teen Sim community service if they get caught while sneaking out. Maybe base this off of the "go on a tour" behavior code?
Top Secret Researcher
#4957 Old Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
Something I'd absolutely love to see is careers for children. Well, maybe not full-on "careers", but something like after-school activities which they can do for small amounts of money. I mostly would like to see this because I sometimes play families with only children.

There is not so many activities for adults either. The only thing what kids can do is to sell lemonade, it will be great if they can sell cakes from children's oven.
Forum Resident
#4958 Old Today at 12:34 AM
not entirely sure, but custom careers might be able to be adapted to any Age.
and I take there are shipped version money making options available to the Child Age.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#4959 Old Today at 1:00 AM
You can set kids muffins for sale, one of my kids does that at her parents home business.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 199 of 199