Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1776 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 2:00 AM
Currently getting into the holiday mood the only way I know how: Diamond Dust Act 1 from the SEGA Saturn version of Sonic 3D Blast.

...which ended as I typed that. And next up is something I've already mentioned here. In my last post here, no less.

And next my playlist switched to Ice Cap - Snowy Mountain from Sonic Adventure.

...which is really short, for some reason. Next: Holoska Day from Sonic Unleashed.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1777 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 3:27 AM
Well, I was listening to Miracle of Sound's "I Am Pudge" (accompanying video here), but it just ended, so....

Still MoS - "Sirona".

Fun fact: I was also listening to MoS's "Road Rage" (and video over here), but it ended before I came to this topic.

Quote:

Scholar
#1778 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:13 PM
Me And The Devil- Soap&Skin

I'm not sure how I found this song, autoplay is a strange thing. I like the woman's voice, I wonder if I'll like her other songs? Had to hyperlink cos I couldn't remember how to insert the video. Also the hyperlink thing works again on the ipad (it went weird sometime last year)
Field Researcher
#1779 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 2:20 AM
The theme to Coal Man's stage from Mega Man: Super Fighting Robot.

Quote:

Inventor
#1780 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 12:40 AM
I've been having Watsky's Brave New World on repeat lately.

Keeper of the Flame is pretty good, and I keep coming back to Take Me Home Tonight despite it being almost the same age as I am (seriously, I was apparently three when it came out), not to mention that a few lines are a bit creepy if you really pay attention to them (the fact that someone who helped work on this song apparently killed someone does not help either).

Also, Bad Lip Reading's Seagulls (Stop it Now) and Bushes of Love are way too ridiculously catchy for being parody songs. So is Tastes You Like Yogurt, though I'm still not 100% sure whether that is really meant to be a funny/parody song, judging by some of the other tracks on that channel.

Did I mention that my music taste can be a bit on the Multiple Personality spectrum at times?
Mad Poster
#1781 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
Did I mention that my music taste can be a bit on the Multiple Personality spectrum at times?

Actually, I can relate, I have to deal with being my own organization. I have a ton of songs all to match the personality du jour.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#1782 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:17 AM
I am really enjoying Miracle of Sound's back catalog right now; the flavor of the day is "Don't Say A Word" (with accompanying video).

Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
You're in good company; my musical tasted can be all over the map, though I'm usually listening to something out of whatever video game I'm overplaying at the time.

Quote:

Mad Poster
#1783 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 10:59 PM
Koh Otani - Sandy Clock of Sad Color
Album: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Operation 1

I use it to set the tone of the melodrama of political proportions that is life in America. Also great for confessionals in terms of backstories.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Field Researcher
#1784 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 9:00 PM
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

I don't usually listen the chart music but when I do....
Scholar
#1785 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM
#1786 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 12:18 AM
Listened to the English version of Echo by GUMI on the way to class. Starting to become my favourite song.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#1787 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:31 AM
George Stone - Trip Through the Grand Canyon, a.k.a. canyon.mid from Windows 95.

...which is kinda short. Next up: Miracle of Sound - "Going Nuclear" (accompanying video) from Level 6.

Quote:

Field Researcher
#1788 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:01 AM
Level 99 - "Twin Seeds Flyby" from OCRemix album NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming

Quote:

Mad Poster
#1789 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:17 AM
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#1790 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:14 AM
Michael Fortunati - Fire

If Weird Al did European Dance Music parody, which I already do, I imagine it would be called "Fired"

https://youtu.be/9HBUFGwx5hQ

Field Researcher
#1791 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:31 AM
The theme of Bob-Omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64. Blame Psychedelic Eyeball streaming this game with reversed controls.

Quote:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1792 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:35 PM
This still makes me laugh.

The banana @2:44 slays me every time!
Mad Poster
#1793 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 10:57 PM
David Diebold & Kim Cataluna - White Rabbit (cover of Jefferson Airplane's) very trippy.

Field Researcher
#1794 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 4:28 AM Last edited by G-Mon : 11th Mar 2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Forgot the track's artist. Oops.
Sundog - "Trans-Siberian Tuning Fork" from remix album NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming.

Quote:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1795 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 10:55 PM
Ahh, some early Level 42:

Mad Poster
#1796 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:57 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 9th Mar 2017 at 10:21 PM.
An audio book, which is quite rare for me. I usually prefer reading a regular paper book, and often have troubles keeping up with audio books (my brain tends to wander off), plus I often find audio books rather tedious to listen to, since I usually read much faster.

This one kinda feels a bit different, though. Maybe because it's in English, and I've done a lot of English video viewing lately. Maybe my brain is a bit more attuned to it now. The last time I sat through a whole audio book, I think it was either a CD version or a record tape version, which goes to say it's a while ago. I can't even remember which book it was, but I do think it was in my own language...

Another thing I like is that I can do other things while listening, so I can get other stuff done as long as it doesn't involve reading or writing more than a few words.

So 12 hours finished, 7 hours to go...

And a small rant...
Theorist
#1797 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:20 PM

Scholar
#1798 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:12 AM

Field Researcher
#1799 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:04 AM
Well, I've just been into fanmade stuff as of late: today's tune is mudeth - "Fault Lines" from The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth OST. Antibirth is a mod for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and "Fault Lines" plays in that mod's Mines area.

And it's ended. Next up is something that's quickly becoming a favorite track of mine: Tandava (same artist & album), Antibirth's boss theme.

Quote:

Mad Poster
#1800 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 7:39 AM
Burnett, Enea and Reagan (B.E.R.) - The Night Begins to Shine

Page 72 of 113