Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:20 PM
Installed the game all over again. Now stuff is working except the sims3packs. The installer crashes when almost done. Hope this will get fixed when i get the expansion thursday.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:54 PM
Had the same initiation crash. Read the previous messages and took out the Awesome Mod. Now it works fine (really slow, though). Had a real setback while creating a Sim, though. Got all the way through to where you add traits and NONE of them show up in the selection screen! The only hack I was using that affects traits was the Awesome Mod, so now I don't know what the problem could be. Guess I'll have to remove all my other hacks (except Delphi's breast-slider that is supposed to work) and try the game again to see if the trait poblem persists. If so, I shall have to yet another uninstall/install the base game. Doesn't EA EVER test ANYTHING before they release it?
Not sure now if I really am looking forward to the expansion pack, which is already on its way. Happy simming everyone!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 1:46 AM
Okay, I took out everything in my packages and put it all in folder and moved it to my desk top. I slowly replaced everything...a small group at a time and then would open my game. I did this several times until everything was replaced EXCEPT the awesome mod. Should I replace this, can I replace this...if anyone knows please jump in here or I can try it and if it doesn't work start all over again. I've noticed that my game tends to freeze some but at least I can get into my game where I could not before.
When I switch parts in create a sim like from head to hair, etc. It freezes up and then comes right back. Also the game loads pretty quickly until it gets to the actual screen where you choose which game you want to play then it takes about 13 minutes to load your game.
Page 2 of 2