Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:39 AM
Ok so I just got rid of the teen pregnancy, same sex pregnancy and Unlimited WA adventures mods and it loads up fine. Hopefully all three or at least unlimited WA are updated. Now only problem is the Sims3Packs aren't working. Well they show up in the downloads tab but won't install.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:14 AM
I did the DBC file thing, but still nothing...
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:27 AM
You need to quit double posting...if you have something more to say you must use the edit button and add it to your last post.

And you're going to have to follow the instructions on figuring out which mods are causing you troubles. If a mod IS causing a conflict you HAVE to remove it in order to have game stability. It will either be gone for good, or at least until the creator updates it for the current patch/game version. So keep checking with the creators of the mods you're having the issues with.

Oh, and there is a sticky on the top of the forum discussing the issue with the sims3packs, is your game patched up to date? Read the sticky and that will help you with that issue.

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:43 AM
The mods are fine now, my problem is with the Store content/Sims3Packs. None of it installs and so you know I did exactly as that topic said and still none of them show up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 7:12 AM
Ok I found a program that installs them, It's called TSR Merlin.
Page 2 of 2