Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1181 (Who?), Viewed: 85523 times.
Page 48 of 48
Lab Assistant
#1176 Old Yesterday at 3:09 PM
1) Can one build a lot with a maze and use the interaction "Wander Maze", or is that simply restricted to the Chalet lot?
2) How do you upload a room to the gallery that has stuff on the outside of the room? Like for example building something that's not on the ground floor, but things like stairs are very much a part of the build?
Field Researcher
#1177 Old Yesterday at 3:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothyPanda
1) Can one build a lot with a maze and use the interaction "Wander Maze", or is that simply restricted to the Chalet lot?
2) How do you upload a room to the gallery that has stuff on the outside of the room? Like for example building something that's not on the ground floor, but things like stairs are very much a part of the build?

1. No, but that's a cool idea for a mod, if any creator is watching XD
2. If it's outside the room it's not part of the room, you'll have to upload it as a lot, instead.. or modify it so it's one room by deleting some walls and adding fences etc to surround the outside area.. (not always possible tho)
Scholar
#1178 Old Yesterday at 9:49 PM
Okay, when I am told to clear the cache for Sims 4, that does mean I need to clear the Origin cache, right? Because I see nothing in any Sims 4 folder that lets me clear caches like in Sims 3.
And how often would I have to do that? I really don't think I should have to do that at least once a week because my game ends up running really badly.
And by really badly I mean things like a Sim gaining a buff and that buff immediately blinking and having a 0 Minutes timer... which takes a good hour to disappear. Similarly, Sims take FOREVER to do ANYTHING. My pregnant Sim is eating, but she has a yellow bladder bar. Okay, I tell her to go pee after eating... she suddenly has already peed herself! Hasn't even finished eating; barely a few seconds have passed. And then, despite having emptied her bladder onto herself, she goes and pees, anyway. (I also use Repair Game, but, again, this seems to be something I have to do once a week?)
Field Researcher
#1179 Old Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
Okay, when I am told to clear the cache for Sims 4, that does mean I need to clear the Origin cache, right? Because I see nothing in any Sims 4 folder that lets me clear caches like in Sims 3.
And how often would I have to do that? I really don't think I should have to do that at least once a week because my game ends up running really badly.
And by really badly I mean things like a Sim gaining a buff and that buff immediately blinking and having a 0 Minutes timer... which takes a good hour to disappear. Similarly, Sims take FOREVER to do ANYTHING. My pregnant Sim is eating, but she has a yellow bladder bar. Okay, I tell her to go pee after eating... she suddenly has already peed herself! Hasn't even finished eating; barely a few seconds have passed. And then, despite having emptied her bladder onto herself, she goes and pees, anyway. (I also use Repair Game, but, again, this seems to be something I have to do once a week?)

This is how to delete cache files in TS4
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

I personally prefer to move my screenshots to a different location + delete the Localthumbcache file (see path in the link above) before every time I open the game
the amount of time you use the game equals to the weight of the cache files you'll have..

about your issue tho, do you use any mods? could be that you have broken ones? maybe mods that changes the way the game time works?
do you use any cc? could be that you have way too many so it effects your game play?
(mostly a lot of cc can cause lags and loading screens issues, but not anything like what you have tho)
Lab Assistant
#1180 Old Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Do Sims that are uploaded to the gallery / saved with Reward traits keep those traits, or will Sims downloaded only have the CAS traits?
Scholar
#1181 Old Today at 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
about your issue tho, do you use any mods? could be that you have broken ones? maybe mods that changes the way the game time works?
do you use any cc? could be that you have way too many so it effects your game play?
(mostly a lot of cc can cause lags and loading screens issues, but not anything like what you have tho)

I have MC CC, but the only thing I changed there in terms of default settings was making sure my pregnant sim gave birth to twins. (Because it seems to be either more difficult to get twins in this game than Sims 3 or the Fertile treatment does nothing.)
Outside of that, I have some CC clothes that end up leading to distortions on my Sim (like her legs have a skin 'shard' connecting the two when walking) because I play with low Sim details, and the only way to remove those is with that set to Very High. And the game isn't the fastest for me to begin with, so I just don't use those clothes. (I might put them into a different folder...)
I only have 3 CC hairs... one with a recolor of my own...
I have some No Autonomous mods, but those seem to be up-to-date, according to their MTS download page.
I have a default replacement for skin + eyes, and for the CAS background with the Blob Remover.

But I'm pretty sure I had these issues before I got that stuff.

Also, looking at my Sims 4 folder, I see I have no cache folder. I only have cachestr.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1182 Old Today at 2:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
I have MC CC, but the only thing I changed there in terms of default settings was making sure my pregnant sim gave birth to twins. (Because it seems to be either more difficult to get twins in this game than Sims 3 or the Fertile treatment does nothing.)
Outside of that, I have some CC clothes that end up leading to distortions on my Sim (like her legs have a skin 'shard' connecting the two when walking) because I play with low Sim details, and the only way to remove those is with that set to Very High. And the game isn't the fastest for me to begin with, so I just don't use those clothes. (I might put them into a different folder...)
I only have 3 CC hairs... one with a recolor of my own...
I have some No Autonomous mods, but those seem to be up-to-date, according to their MTS download page.
I have a default replacement for skin + eyes, and for the CAS background with the Blob Remover.

But I'm pretty sure I had these issues before I got that stuff.

Also, looking at my Sims 4 folder, I see I have no cache folder. I only have cachestr.

If you have MCCC you don't need NO auto mods (almost none, but some you'll need)
you can use the AutoScan feature in MC Tuner, to disable almost any action from being autonomous.

about the cache

(where I said delete the content, it means don't delete the folder, just what's in it)
Page 48 of 48