Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:51 PM
Default Terrain changes depending on distance
ok reposting this in the correct forum:

Hi all, does anyone else have this happening to them? When you're zoomed in close the terrain in the CAW looks like how you sculpted it, but when you zoom out it changes like this:

This has been bugging me for a while now and I'd like to know if I can stop it happening.

*Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
*If ignorance is bliss I'm in heaven
*Ignorance can be solved with a book. Stupidity requires a shotgun and a shovel.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:59 PM
When it comes to that road, it happened to me once but using the Grading Road -tool fixed it because the angle of the road was too sharp. Maybe it might do the trick. Still, not sure if it lets you do that since that lot is placed straight against that part of the road, though. On a side note, I would also use Grading tool to that road part at the upper corner of the picture. First the grading tool and then place the lot. The angle would look more natural and smoother that way.