Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Kitchen

by plasticbox Posted 16th Nov 2015 at 7:24 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:56 PM by plasticbox

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 6:17 AM
The textures are Maxis, so please direct any complaints at Maxis. Better still, make some recolours instead of complaining?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 12:47 AM
OMG I absolutely love LOVE this set!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:26 AM
Your creations are great! I am using many of your uploads and appreciate your hard work. Thank you !
Forum Resident
#29 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:39 AM
I´ve posted this earlier on, but it might have landed in the wrong thread. I absolutely adore this set, just wanted to mention that objects placed on the lower shelf of the cabinets are floating in the air. Maybe you could fix that by altering the slots or by simply making the lower shelf a bit thicker. Thanks in advance.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:07 AM
I've already changed that, please redownload. You posted that in some random place that I couldnt find any more, that's why I diddn't reply. Good catch! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 7:44 PM
I already did. Sorry, I didn´t mean to post in the wrong place. Thanks a lot for fixing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 1:11 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th May 2016 at 5:59 PM
Hey PB, I love this set and have been using it exclusively for the last few weeks in my builds. I was wondering if you thought of making an island cabinet to go with the set? I'm working on a craftsman home and want to put an island in the middle of the kitchen for extra seating. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 5:25 AM
I would just as soon dump all the stuff that comes with S4 and pack my game with only your goodies. That's all I need! Thanks again and again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:48 PM
Sims 4 kitchens are horrible. Thank you for this
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:46 AM
Could this please be updated to work with the Butler patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:52 AM
Please return to us and perhaps make a island counter for this! It's so pretty!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 8:23 PM
I see that the creator sadly isn't active anymore but I have noticed that these counters are unusable as when you go to cook the game gives a message saying that there are no available counters. Shame because i love them.
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xianah
I see that the creator sadly isn't active anymore but I have noticed that these counters are unusable as when you go to cook the game gives a message saying that there are no available counters. Shame because i love them.

I had the exact same problem! I absolutely had to have them and found the fix!! I used Sims 4 studio to batch fix my cc for the cats and dogs patch, they worked just as normal after that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 8:32 PM
Wonderfull ... I like it so much. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th May 2019 at 3:08 AM
They still don't work for me, even with the fix above. Any ideas?
Page 2 of 2