Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frank Lab goodies. Update 19-10-2017 Add effects

by necrodog Posted 18th Nov 2016 at 1:35 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2017 at 2:33 AM by necrodog

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 1:59 AM
@Eggyslav @zaceitorius Here its the second part of the mad scientist stuff. Hope all you like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 4:02 AM
You, my friend, are an evil genius!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 5:45 AM
I lllllove it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 5:45 AM
Awesome! On behalf of Ebenezer von Charlatain, my evil genius sim, I thank You. Now Excuse me, while I rearrange his Underground laboratory. I'll also make some pictures...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 4:04 PM
More ingenius details. I love it when the items are functional as beds or things too. That definitely leads to some hilarious and creepy nice things when the sims decide to nap in dangerous places. Love it all. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 6:05 PM
Awesome! Necrodog, all my favorites.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 6:51 PM
As Promised, here are the pictures:

I also made a story to go with it on my Tumblr (That's my first post and story BTW ): http://eggysimblr.tumblr.com/
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 9:49 PM
Wow! Awesome! Especially love the monsters included! My LabORA'tory is going to be awesome (need to input a little Dexter accent here)!! Dr. Frankenstein will be so envious of my lab! Unlike other mad scientists though, my Sim has all the best intentions, he just has to go about them in secret, much like Victor Frankenstein (in the movie with James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe)! Thanks for all your wonderful creations!!! Can't wait to see what comes next :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggyslav
As Promised, here are the pictures:
I also made a story to go with it on my Tumblr (That's my first post and story BTW ):

Wow. Thats looks great @Eggyslav !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:45 PM
What a fun set! I can't wait to use it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 3:39 AM
Does the new download replace the tesla coils in the original download, are they interchangeable, or do you need the coils from both downloads to have the coils and also have the tesla effect on them? Just want to check as my mods folder is getting too chunky and I'm looking for any savings I can get.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 4:21 AM
You need to replace the original tesla coils. The animated one has the effect.