Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drink, drank, drunk - 3 flavors

by Candyd Posted 17th Feb 2017 at 11:54 PM - Updated 27th May 2017 at 2:03 PM by Candyd : Checked for compatibility with patch 1.30

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:57 PM
Hey, does anyone know if this mod is compatible with the last four patches? We're on 1.34 now and it was last updated at 1.30
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:55 PM
AMAZING I LOVE IT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 8:15 PM
Really happy about this mod. I never liked the """"""juice""""" thing.

Would it be also possible to make drinking increase Fun a little?
Test Subject
#104 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 4:43 AM
Love this mod, thank you! I've been wanting one like this for a while! I think it would be awesome to maybe have different drinks give different moods, it would be cool to make customized drinks to go along with it too. For example--a very strong drink that gives the dazed moodlet, a more subtle drink that makes sims more flirty or confident, etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:37 AM
Are you going to update this/ are in the process of updating this for the pets expansion?
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:23 PM
I clicked on the file link to download and it did.. and then i extracted it and put the extracted one in the Mods folder...and it still wont work.. Is it suppose to work after one drink?
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animeker
Are you going to update this/ are in the process of updating this for the pets expansion?

I'm also curious to know this.

If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will END you.
Test Subject
#108 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 11:14 AM
I really hope this is updated soon, this latest patch EA did broke so many of my fave mods and CC for my game that I have to pretty much dump my entire mod folder and start over
Test Subject
#109 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rylinu
Love this mod, thank you! I've been wanting one like this for a while! I think it would be awesome to maybe have different drinks give different moods, it would be cool to make customized drinks to go along with it too. For example--a very strong drink that gives the dazed moodlet, a more subtle drink that makes sims more flirty or confident, etc.

I second this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 8:31 AM Last edited by flufflynn : 19th Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM.
This mod would be great! It took a few tries to get my sim drunk (I thought it didn't work for the version I had)~

Test Subject
#111 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 11:06 PM
it would be good if it had skill level, where the higher the level, the more difficult to be drunk
Test Subject
#112 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 3:47 AM
Thank you Sooo Much! I love this mod... for anyone wondering, so far this mod is working in my game version PC 1.38.49.1020
Test Subject
#113 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:39 PM
Checking in for the 1.40.61.1020 patch! This mod, at least the 6 hour version, does work.

For the creator: is it possible that, with the hangover, that another side effect be needing to vomit? Disgusting, yes, but maybe something that can be optional?
Test Subject
#114 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by agentacefury
Checking in for the 1.40.61.1020 patch! This mod, at least the 6 hour version, does work.

For the creator: is it possible that, with the hangover, that another side effect be needing to vomit? Disgusting, yes, but maybe something that can be optional?

I am on boat in this one, it is posssible to do the vomit thing?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 6:49 PM
Amazing !! Thanks for this cool mod! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:31 PM
good
Test Subject
#117 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 5:13 AM
do i have to have the Get To Work expansion pack for this mod to work?
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 4:44 AM
is this mod still working after the august patch update?
Test Subject
#119 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 10:42 PM
ive been using this mod for the longest and it still works thru all the updates etc.. I was comin to check if it was an update and to be nosy. It still works thou!
Test Subject
#120 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 8:06 AM
Does this mod still work?
Test Subject
#121 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 12:21 PM
Id be interested in knowing whether the Author of this mod is still interested in keeping it up to date or even extending it. I hope they are not put off by the Basemental Mod. Personally I dont think Basemental makes this mod redundant at all. In fact I prefer the way Drink Drank Drunk works in making Sims seem drunk. I think it does a better job than Basemental. The whole dazed effect, the impression on their face and the way they walk is a clear and entertaining indicator that they are drunk. Somehow the Basemental Mod fails at that really badly. I cant even tell if my Sim is tipsy or drunk or anything and before you know it, bad side effects are happening with no real warning and then they become alcoholics too easily. Personally I think Basemental is over-exaggerated in the bad side effects department and really underwhelming in the parts that should be quite visual and fun.
Test Subject
#122 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 9:33 AM
Does somebody still use the mod without problems after patch 1.80?
Test Subject
#123 Old 17th Apr 2023 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PreCiious
Does somebody still use the mod without problems after patch 1.80?

Nope this mod doesnt work at all anymore. I'd like to see it revived.
Page 5 of 5