Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#26 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:35 PM
Create a new saved game. It's a test, to see if the same problem still occurs: you will put your saved game back once you know what the cause of the problem is, but for now, just start a new one.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:12 PM
Good, good. The game did not present more problems while loading up to go to a holiday destination, now the same problem I was having a while ago to be more specific before the 1.29 update, the game is giving one locked and it annoys me a lot. What can I do about it now?
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:20 PM
"Os Sims 3" is the directory it uses in the Portugese version.

"One locked?"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 12:46 AM
Lock. When the game is stopping direct. It only in simulation mode.
Scholar
#30 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 1:22 AM
So the game is locking up but not crashing to the desktop? No mods/custom content loaded and on a new world?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 1:34 AM
Lock and then back to normal. It is a matter of seconds, but it is sequential and very annoying. I have no mod or custom content.
Scholar
#32 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 6:59 AM
The game is loading/waiting for something when that happens. Either the hard drive isn't pulling data fast enough, something isn't in the memory that needs to be there so it has to go fetch it from the hard drive, the CPU is burdened with some other task, or the main thread has to wait for a child thread to complete a task before it can proceed.

All I can really suggest is to make sure all your drivers are up to date (especially graphics and sound). A buggy driver can sometimes produce that issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 7:17 PM
Hmm .. i understand. About the drivers of my PC, they are all updated, both the of graphics and sound. Now about this buggy drive I do not know. I do not know.
Scholar
#34 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 12:24 AM Last edited by FordGT90Concept : 6th Jan 2012 at 8:12 AM.
It is at least playable now, correct?

Random thought: Have you tried disabling anti-virus software while running the game?

It might be better to create a new thread detailing your new freezing problem. The original problem this thread was created for (crashing) has been resolved. Crashing and hardware are my expertice so I can't help you much in other areas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:20 PM
Alright then. Thank you seen? Thank you guys that helped me too.
Page 2 of 2