Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:37 PM
Default Alas, Sentry Bot and Munchie Bot Fail
At the current moment, I am trying to create steampunk versions of the robots created at the robot crafting station.

I have the updated CEP installed, the newest Simpe, and a photoshop graphics program.

I have already created a working recolor of the Sentry Bot (which came out quite nicely, in my humble opinion) using Wizards of Simpe. There have been no glitches or bugs and the package works just fine. I found the little icon you must click to recolor the sentrybot in Wizards of SimPE under other (aka the three circles). I went into the hospital, so I'm now using a laptop instead of the computer I was using to recolor the original sentrybot, if that matters any. The laptop has all the tools the other computer had.

Anyway, when I went to Wizards of SimPE to start work on the munchie bot recolor, the muchiebot icon was nowhere to be found! Nor was the sentrybot! I then went to object workshop to try to find the sentrybot or muchiebot there, it wasn't there either.

Any help on this mattter would be much appreciated, preferrably as soon as possible, as this is going to be a Christmas gift for a sims secret santa.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 7:18 PM Last edited by whitewaterwood : 8th Dec 2008 at 7:25 PM.
Update: I can found just the icon for the muchiebot in wizards of simpe. The words are there: Munchiebot (cached), but the picture is not. I loaded it normally, the pictures were there for the textures, but it will not allow me to export the textures to work on them. Help?

Edit AGAIN: Problem mysteriously solved itself. But if this happens again I would very much like to know how to fix it.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3