Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:04 AM
Default Trellis Fence
I have decided to recouour the maxis Linking logs trellis archway but have encountered a problem, already!
I can't find it! I've been looking in SimPE for the past hour and I just can't find it! I've turned on the advanced mode on preferences to show the fences and whatnot in OW but I still can't find it.
I know it's only a small problem and there are people here with much more complex things to worry about but I would appreciate it if someone can tell me where it is or tell me that I'm not going mad and it's not there!!
Thanks

I'm not evil, I'm just good looking
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:10 PM
I can't find fences in the latest SimPE either.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Part-time Hermit
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM
After you turn on the Advanced Mode, you have to restart SimPE. After that, you will find fences under the Other section in OW.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:49 PM
I've done that and can see all the fences in SimPE except the trellis one I'm after! It just doesn't seem to be there, and it's driving me insane!!!

I'm not evil, I'm just good looking