Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:40 AM
cloning rugs
Hi there I clone couple of rugs, and they look good,till I open themm in the game , when I put the rug on the floor , is dark, is like doesnt got light, when I put the original rugs, they have light, my rugs look like theyr in shadows I dont Undesrtand, Your answer is very apreciated
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 8:03 AM
If you have the cheat for snapobjectstogrid on, it will look like that.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 10:57 PM
This is a frequent problem, with cloned rugs. Someone (don't remember exactly, probably Pinhead or JWoods) suggested to open the Object Data files (all of them, if there are multiple ones) and change the "Obj. Type" selector (on the top-right corner) from "Tiles" to "Normal".

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
If you have the cheat for snapobjectstogrid on, it will look like that.

no I dont have the snapobjectsogrid on, I never used that cheat, but thanks anyway
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
This is a frequent problem, with cloned rugs. Someone (don't remember exactly, probably Pinhead or JWoods) suggested to open the Object Data files (all of them, if there are multiple ones) and change the "Obj. Type" selector (on the top-right corner) from "Tiles" to "Normal".

I did that and all the object data files are normal
still with the same problem
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 1:59 PM
You could always just clone these rugs instead. Not quite as snazzy, but much easier to work with. And base game compatible!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:01 AM
Default thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
You could always just clone these rugs instead. Not quite as snazzy, but much easier to work with. And base game compatible!

thanks echo, but I will really want to do my own, I will also play with yours in my game, they really nice,thanks