Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 10:35 AM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 17th Sep 2013 at 4:34 AM.
Default ...why is my tuna tartare texture still showing up as chef salad when preparing?
Important: Please note that I haven't even started meshing and texturing/recoloring the food in its post-cutting board/post-blender state, so you can safely ignore those parts.

What I did so far was:

Clone, rename, register, then test in my hood to make sure it shows up in the fridge and nothing goes kablooey.
Build DXT, choose new skin then go in hood and test. Delicious sashimi goodnes is still lettuce, phooey.

I've cleared cache, updated my MMATs and reskinned about three times. I will attach the package file in question.

EDIT: The Tuna Tartare name *is* showing up correctly, it's just the textures/recolor I am having a problem with.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes
Important: Please note that I haven't even started meshing and texturing/recoloring the food in its post-cutting board/post-blender state, so you can safely ignore those parts.

What I did so far was:

Clone, rename, register, then test in my hood to make sure it shows up in the fridge and nothing goes kablooey.
Build DXT, choose new skin then go in hood and test. Delicious sashimi goodnes is still lettuce, phooey.

I've cleared cache, updated my MMATs and reskinned about three times. I will attach the package file in question.

EDIT: The Tuna Tartare name *is* showing up correctly, it's just the textures/recolor I am having a problem with.

If it's showing up as a chef salad, you need to go into all of the texture maps of your food within SimPE. It seems like you may still have a trace of an old texture map for the chef salad. make sure you update all sizes. I would also recommend that you fix integrity. This has happened to me once.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes

All but the prep pictures is still the chef salad. When you Build dxt, you still need to press commit.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 11:15 PM
Yes!! AriesFlare, your wonderful tutorial worked perfectly, how do I close this thread?

(And I found out that the issues resided in the BHAV, forgot to edit there.)