Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
5 people viewing

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 7:38 PM
Replies: 16155 (Who?), Viewed: 370898 times.
Page 647 of 647
Alchemist
#16151 Old Yesterday at 9:20 PM
Is this question of mine stupid or random?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#16152 Old Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
The Leader of the pack showed up at a community lot.
Is that a normal behaviour?

Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Will Sim children be able to use a lemonade stand that's placed in the communal space of an apartment lot?

I've done it before. Hopefully yes.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Mad Poster
#16153 Old Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Is this question of mine stupid or random?

They're not mutually exclusive.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#16154 Old Yesterday at 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
My random question of the day:

How hard is it to update a certain type of CC?

I would like to use Exnem's foods, but they do not work in my game.

I suspect that is because they were never updated for anything beyond Uni or NL.

I'm wondering what could be done to make them useable in game? Some of them have been converted to be used in AL, but not all of them-mostly those done by Penelope and others at GOS-based on the hamburger cart, pizza and ice creams-those I have. The rest have not.

You must have something else going on as I have all EP's and SP's and exnem foods all work fine.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#16155 Old Yesterday at 10:33 PM
I've removed some of my 'food hacks' (those dealing with how food and the refrigerator works) and will test out the game without them. I'm sure that you're right. The real problem is that pixels are so hard to keep well-fed and healthy without them. They're either starving or raiding the fridge and I've sometimes hard pressed to keep them going.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Mad Poster
#16156 Old Yesterday at 11:01 PM
The solution to that is cooking points and/or 10-point stoves. Don't start them with those little electric stoves - they only add 1 point to the food. Never start them with less than a 4-point stove when they're fresh out of CAS, but if you can go to ten, do it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 647 of 647