Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 624 (Who?), Viewed: 120089 times.
Page 25 of 25
Forum Resident
#601 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM

Benedick Monty hadn't been happy, exactly, since Mother died. But there were times, after they moved here...when Lucy had laughed at his jokes and agreed that they should get lots of pets, for example.

Getting in a spat with a half-crazed Capp girl at a funeral had been a big deal back then.

Now he was pondering why he was supposed to be sad for his grandfather, since Patrizio had managed the impressive feat of living long enough to die of old age. He wasn't going to let it stop him from playing catch with a jogby, even if he had to hide.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Scholar
#602 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
Heiress to the Capp throne; Ariel Capp

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#603 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
thought I would contribute to this thread seen as I haven't shared any pictures in a while..
Screenshots

Bustin' Out!
Test Subject
#604 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:05 PM
I've been playing a lot lately, so TJ Harper went from child to teen in the same day. And I'm super happy with how he's turned out:

He's such a dork, I love him!
Mad Poster
#605 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:56 PM

Random Newson's big sister took her downtown to Lily's House of Transformation to get her a new look with which to start at Down Town Academy, the private school. Alma's still browsing hair products, so Random goes outside and cooks some hamburgers, hoping some pretty girl will walk by and notice how great she looks.

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party because his mom gave birth to twins instead. He maintains his sanity any way he can.

What's this, Natasha? Voluntary yardwork in the middle of the night?

Oh, I see! Carry on - I'm sure your homework will do itself.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#606 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM
Teenage hormones are running rampant for TJ. He's acquired a boyfriend in the form of Grant Kellog, a boy he met at school:

TJ feels he's onto a good thing, but Grant is a romance sim with only three nice points to boot. Things may not go as smoothly as TJ hopes...
Test Subject
#607 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:08 PM
Victoria Pleasant with her little sister, Celia Lothario

#608 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:30 AM
Jelani

Nigel
Screenshots

Not caring is worse than hating.
Oh by the way I have a webcomic that I don't update as often as I should: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#609 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:06 AM
Lheyia Robard

Having fun with mom Morgan
Test Subject
#610 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:48 AM
Well TJ has gone off to college and grown up now, but before that his boyfriend Grant managed to persuade him to sneak out with him one night. It...didn't go well.

His dad, Tyler, was not impressed and immediately rushed out to lecture him. TJ certainly wouldn't be doing that again in a hurry!

Lab Assistant
#611 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:52 AM

Darwin Weir isn't impressed with the first meeting of Mikala Aspir, his brother Viktor's girlfriend.

No, not impressed at all.

Viktor's twin, Amelia, doesn't like Mikala very much either. So she takes matters into her own hands, and sets upon Mikala the one thing sure to irritate her...

Her little sister Lydia.
Field Researcher
#612 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:58 PM
Twins Kayle(front) and Morgana choose to sit back to back while doing their homework.

Their younger siblings Mary and Jerry just aged up. Mary and Jerry are also twins.

Mad Poster
#613 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party. When his mother had twins, he called Tio Lisandro's house, and a friend of his late grandparents dropped in, and that was as close as he got.

Otto's next-door neighbor, JJ Ruben, did get a birthday party, which Otto attended. He knows he should be flattered when JJ's big sister Martine pays attention to him; but he'd rather attract that dreamy Swainson Hawkins's attention.

Stephen Casa tries to hang loose after getting his girlfriend Pearl to go steady. She's already beginning to feel how much more mature she is than him.

Tri Ku checks his new look in the mirror, and approves. He's been following his stepdad's lead for too long.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#614 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 6th May 2015 at 10:06 AM.
"Hi Dougal, Mandy here. I need to tell you something about last night ..."

(Update: Should have been "Babies", not "Baby" )
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#615 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoward69
"Hi Dougal, Mandy here. I need to tell you something about last night ..."

Blimey, if it was only last night, she must have ESP or something.

Polgannon Project - Hoo boy, nearly there.
Lab Assistant
#616 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:06 AM
Keira's new bikini had the desired effect on Patrick
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#617 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Blimey, if it was only last night, she must have ESP or something.

The joys of playing with standard Sim time - conception at 5pm, morning sickness at 8am, baby bump at 6pm, call boyfriend at 6:10pm
Mad Poster
#618 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 12:32 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 28th Apr 2015 at 12:43 PM.
kathryn isn't so sure having a Dr for a mother is so great any longer.

"Push your arm in further"
"But mum"
"Just do it"

"Arrgg! What is it?!"
"Just his apponyix"

"Quickly now he's dying, give mouth to mouth!"
"Mouth to mouth?! Yuck!"

"This is gross!"
"You'll get used to it"
*I can't believe my first make out is with a blue plastic guy*
"He's gone" *sigh* "More practice is in order kathryn"
Poor thing doesn't even want to be a DR, she plans to go into politics.
The fun of having a highly motivated parent.

I just realized how much their clothes blend in with the hospital they live in lol.

ďI dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.Ē - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#619 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:51 PM

Dove Hawkins politely waits for a gap in the conversation between JJ Ruben and Guadalupe Newson.

The moment that gap occurs, she gets right up into Guadalupe's face about two-timing Dove's cousin Lance.

Uncle Harris sees this and does not approve: "Now, Dovie, I don't care what she did, that is no way to talk to people. You think anybody ever changed their mind or behavior from being yelled at? You'll catch a lot more flies with honey than you will with vinegar." And so on and on. Dove's not about to backsass her Uncle Harris, so she hears him out, sighs, and agrees to try.

So she charges over and attempts to hug a terrified JJ! "See, Uncle Harris? People don't like it when I'm nice to them!"

Lab Assistant
#620 Old 10th May 2015 at 10:56 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 11th May 2015 at 11:35 AM.
Lock up your sons ... Molly Legrand is going out!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#621 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:17 PM

The one time Melody Tinker has ever accepted physical contact with her mother. Notice how lightly they touch fingers, however? Considering she has since dumped her brother on social services to be free to go to college, they may never be on such good terms again...

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Top Secret Researcher
#622 Old 17th May 2015 at 8:40 PM
Heres a few pics from the party the pleasent girls had while their parents were away.
As soon as the guests arrived they joined Angela in the hallway dancing the smustle!

From back left we have Don Lothario, Gavin Newson, Dirk Dreamer, Nina Caliente, Angela Pleasent, Cassandra Goth, and Dina Caliente.

Lilith Pleasent and her friend Elizabeth Ng decided to hang out and shoot some pool in the games room

Gavin seemed to take the piss out of Lilith

Which on the whole wasnt a good idea

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#623 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:12 PM

JJ Ruben becomes horribly self-conscious when dancing with Deborah Gavigan.

William Ghote and Mary Ann Hawkins, however, never miss a single beat.

JJ doesn't do any better with Nova Stacks. Maybe if you tried dancing with someone a little closer to you in age?

It's Pascal Neugierig's last day in the warehouse before leaving for college, and his brother Vidcund wants one last crack at that curlytop!

Field Researcher
#624 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:34 AM
Here's a few fair maidens from the Kingdom of Arde, my Medieval neighborhood.

This is Aurabelle Hancock, daughter of Bernard and Lucie Bernarderholm, wife to Alec Hancock, mother to Alec Ranseld and Alexander (deceased), also a stepmother to Alec's twin daughters from his first marriage to Bernardine Bernarderholm (who was, by the way, Aurabelle's older sister, imagine that!)

Here we have Hura Gulbaer. Her mother, Kada, used to work in a rather suspicious "entertainment business" called The Lou Borough - when the recently widowed Max Gulbaer proposed to her, she accepted and left "that life" far behind her, or so she intended. Turned out that she was carrying Hura - daughter of Brandon Lillard. However, since she was not far in her pregnancy, her husband had no doubt of being Hura's father, so Hura grew up as his legitimate daughter.
When she became of age, she married Edo Maxom Gulbaer, son of Edom (son of Max) and Aile, but unfortunately Edo Maxom lost his life in the battle against the Tyrant King Asgar I and the marriage did not last very long.

And the last of the three ladies, Elenna Von Appelblom, daughter of Lord Marcus and the late Lady Elissa. She was the fourth wife of Komei Tellerman - she gave him a daughter but later died in childbed.
Top Secret Researcher
#625 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
It's Pascal Neugierig's last day in the warehouse before leaving for college, and his brother Vidcund wants one last crack at that curlytop!
Peni, it's only just dawned on me that "neugierig" is German for "curious", and that you've aged the Curious bothers down to teens and sent them to live in that warehouse! Brilliant!

As Iíve posted to this thread, I thought I might as well include some recent pictures showing a few of the numerous teens in my Veronaville:

Since there are only 5 dining chairs (and a high chair) round the table, although she had made up the lunch meat sandwiches for the welcoming party, Miranda Capp had to eat in the kitchen. She was joined by Manuela Moltke, who had come with her husband Martin and the Rev. Elspeth Anderson to welcome Goneril and Albanyís family to their new house beside the market. (Manuela isnít a teen Ė sheís Julianís mother.)

BJ Shaikh (the Tricou goth) and his half-brother Ravi Bertino arranged a reunion of all the Tricou kids in BJís little gothic house beside the Veronaville canal. Here BJ is preparing spaghetti for the reunion dinner with Noelle Howe looking on. Weldon Roennigke and Don Ng are just visible behind them.

Meanwhile Ravi is sharing a joke with their visitor Gavin Newson in BJís bedroom.

And finally, Julian Moltke and Andrew Jones are sharing a quiet moment together at Julianís house.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr My LJ
Page 25 of 25

Section jump