Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:26 AM
Default What is this (big red square)?
Hey guys, im creating my first world, so yeah i'm a noob.

What is that big red square? You can see it in the picture below.
i know this is a silly question but i truly have no idea.

thanks!

Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:30 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Could you post a bigger picture? I can't see... upload to http://www.modyourpanties.com/
~

edited. can you see it now?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:58 AM
Yes, thanks.

When you zoom out, is it clickable? Right click and locate the object in the list to see what it is?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Yes, thanks.

When you zoom out, is it clickable? Right click and locate the object in the list to see what it is?

Nope, it only appears when i click on that specific community lot (the lake), or around it.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:16 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:20 AM

theres 2 of them, one is floating... i guess it is an effect? thank you for your time and patience !!
In the Arena
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:37 AM
It is playing at the back of my mind but it is fleeting; I keep thinking that I should know what that is but am drawing a blank...sorry, I can't test my theory until I open CAW and CAW has been giving me fits the past week, throwing tantrums, it might not even load once I get home...am currently at work goofing off as it is the Chinese Lunar New Year week and everyone is away and I'm stuck manning the fort as I'm the newest employee. Lucky me! Well, you don't care about that last bit, I'm just saying I don't have access to CAW at the moment to help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:55 AM
i think you're correct because when i edited that area in game, i noticed a big white circle like the spawning radius, but bigger, so that's probably it. Once again, thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:58 PM
Aren't we talking about a tree cluster? If not, we may see this when effects have been positioned aloft, like birds, clouds, etc.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 6:13 AM
It's the fresh/salt water spawner in the lot.