Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:26 PM Last edited by tysika : 10th May 2017 at 10:48 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Crashing when entering one area of the world
When I enter one part of the map the game stops working. I can zoom in on other parts of the world just fine. Recently I got only got the toddler interactions mod but I really don't think that's the problem . Took my mods folder out and the problem is still there. I'm playing on a custom world (Dronningslund by Fagersims) but had no problem with the world before, it started recently... Any help guys?

red box area
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2017 at 12:22 AM Last edited by tysika : 11th May 2017 at 12:45 AM.
Yes I figured I'd bulldoze everything in that area and guess what! The crashing stopped. It was indeed a borked lot. Problem is I bulldozed 4 lots all together so now I have to figure which one it is -_-;. This is gonna take a while ughhh. But it makes me feel better that it's just one lot that is the problem... To bad I love all of those lots

I figured out it was the pool... I tried putting in a version from before it got borked from the library (previous save) but it still crashes wtf. I really liked that lot ;-;