Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 1:02 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 9th Sep 2017 at 1:44 PM. Reason: re-categorizing

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons
Default Game crashes
So I play the sims on my mac and I know there are bugs all the time. The thing is for the first time ever I've played for a long time with the same family. I've built parks and nectar gardens that I've never done before. But I adopted a horse and now the game crashes all the time. I can't even delete it. I tried to devide up the household removing the horse and one adult but then when i tried to save the game it crashed. I can't se the horse so I can't delete it with the "testingcheatsenabled". Do I have to start over completely? Please please help me. I've tried looking for answers but it's not easy when English isn't my first language, so I don't know if somebody have already answered this question.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 1:42 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 3:16 PM
Unlike its Windows counterpart, the Mac version of the game can only utilize 2 GB of RAM. It's really difficult, if not impossible, to keep resource usage that low on long-running ongoing games especially with lots of EPs in play. It's possible this ongoing save of yours has become corrupt. Do you have any prior saves from earlier in its history you can try loading up? Can you startup a new game and play it without all of the crashing?