Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:52 AM
Default All my heroes have dark blue eyes?
I don't know how many people still play TSM but I'm having a really annoying issue. After I make a new hero, no matter what eye color I choose, they always have dark blue eyes when I play the game. I have pirates and nobles and my game is patched. I have some custom hairs but it was doing this even before I downloaded any custom content.

I tried clearing/deleting the cache files but it's still happening. Please help.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shan-Chan
I don't know how many people still play TSM but I'm having a really annoying issue. After I make a new hero, no matter what eye color I choose, they always have dark blue eyes when I play the game. I have pirates and nobles and my game is patched. I have some custom hairs but it was doing this even before I downloaded any custom content.

I tried clearing/deleting the cache files but it's still happening. Please help.

The dark blue eyes are a bug in the game. The eyes usually change back to dark blue after taking a sim into CAS. It's very common, and most players have it. There has only been one way in which I could find to fix the problem. I use a mod called Flajko_PureEyesSmallTSMCompat.package
You can change the color of your sims eyes with it when you have mods installed for your game. Flajko has many versions of eye changing mods for the sims, but I use this one stated above because it looks the most authentic, or real, natural.

http://modthesims.info/t/473183

The link above is where you can download the mod. If you do not have mods installed for your game you cannot use the mod. It will not work. To install mods for your game, click on this link and follow the directions, and read carefully.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344

By the way, a great many people are playing The Sims Medieval, and Pirates and Nobles, and a good many of us never have plans to stop. We're as dedicated to the game as the trait "Dedicated" is written in the game. That is why this forum is active. It is ONLY EA Games, and Maxis who have stopped involving themselves with the best game to ever be played by a human being. Dang, they're dumb as a door-nail!

Good Luck!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 12:24 AM
Thank you so much! It worked!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)