Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 11:41 PM
Default DasmX86Dll.dll errors.
Lately I've been getting crashes and I find a in the error file a DasmX86.dll

[Instruction data]
006c6743 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found.

Looking around, this is a common error in the Sims and is some sort of debugging dynamic linked library that is supposed to not be included in the release versions.

All I had was bleeding edge test versions of the usual NRAAS mods (SP, MC, Cheats), and some old mods like CMAR's body slider and the no intro, no intro maxis, no build sparkle mods.

Anybody have a clue they can lend a poor simmer??

Gonna put overwatch back on.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 1:32 AM
It's not what many think it is. Most Crash Logs say that -- the "missing" dll is required to produce the entirety of the crash log, it's not part of the game or causing the game to crash. Just the crash reporting system once something bad has already happened (whatever that might have been).
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It's not what many think it is. Most Crash Logs say that -- the "missing" dll is required to produce the entirety of the crash log, it's not part of the game or causing the game to crash. Just the crash reporting system once something bad has already happened (whatever that might have been).

Well, that's disappointing. I even got a copy of that dll and tried to find where I could put it.

Didn't solve the problem.