Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default PLEASE HELP Looking for someone to MAKE new cc for my game
Im looking for someone to make some new custom content for my game. I'm also willing to pay or donate for content made for me and my game. Plus Im willing to share if it is required. I tried making cc myself and have failed over and over again.
Please anyone who can help me would be awesome!!! I live in California and the sims 3 game is my only entertainment. Thank you all for the support and great work here at Mod The sims
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:20 AM
Request threads are not permitted at this site. Sorry. People are quite happy to help you learn how to make your own, and will help you figure out what you are doing wrong when you get stuck, but requests are handled by a PM to someone who has posted in http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542 stating that they will take requests.

And looking at that thread, you're probably out of luck unless you're looking for poses or tattoos...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook