Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:08 PM
Default Laggy sims?
Hi, I have a question
Bcs I don't want my the sims 2 too laggy i just decided to ask you few questions xd
I play the sims really long time so it's pretty normal that some of my sims die and some new sims spawn so..
~
1) Is there a posibility that if there is curently 100 sims spawned and playable, npcs etc. the game is less laggy then if there's like 1500 sims spawned?
2) Do dead sims(tombstones,urns) count to 1) too?
~
For example i create a neighborhood and the sims generates like 40 npcs, 50 townies, 50 downtownies and i create like 30 sims for my neighborhood and my game is pretty good, thats 170 sims data..
After some time i kill some townies and spawn some new bcs i dont want to have same game all the time so thats for example 10 dead npcs, 40 npcs, 30 dead townies, 60 townies, 10 dead downtownies, 50 downtownies, 50 dead sims in my nb and 50 living sims in neigborhood so thats like 300+- sims data and if i go with this playstyle like a really long time and have like 1000 dead sims and 200+- living sims in data will the game be laggy ?
~
hope you understand me, im not native speaker and i just wanted to ask if its real that ill create foe every family generation also new townies, living sims in downtown....

As light and shadow
The sun and the moon
Torn between love and hate
I've gotta get it somehow ⭐
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:47 PM Last edited by Simonut : 19th Nov 2017 at 8:04 PM.
If you want to control re- generates of NPCs use Pescado Mod " Anti- Redundancy" this will eliminates
spawning of unnecessary NPcs it will only give you NPCs if the game need them.

For Townies use pescado "Nottownieregen" it cut back on regeneration of the townie pool. you will still have townies but more control of the townies being generated.

Go to his Director Cut for your Last installed Eps that you have they are found in the package, just pull out the ones you need. You don't need to put the whole package in your download folder. ( Just what you need )
Here the link look for your Last installed EP http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s.../topic,7.0.html
Make a separate Main Folder name it Mod or Hack then make a new folder give it the name of the mod maker like Pescado place inside of your Main Folder for Mod / hack. That way all your mods for game changes will be in order and easy to find.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM
Moving to help.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~