Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#151 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rawra
Eva fucking Green. Need I say more?

Ms. Green really is a nice person to look at. I confess to a crush on your previous avatar as well.
Advertisement
Instructor
#152 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:12 AM
Right now, mine is just a picture of the first set of "grand-twins " (?) for my sim.
It's a long story.
EDIT: Wow. Seemed longer in theory than writing, I suppose.

I started off with this one storyline for a sim, and by now it's mostly all I do when I go on to play. The grandmother, Sara, has 6 children (originally 7,) and her 3 oldest have just started families of their own. The two girls in the avatar are Maria (L) and Stella (R.) Their mother was a twin, so I should have figured she'd pop out two kiddos naturally. They're Sara's first grandchildren who were twins. I downloaded some poseboxes for toddlers and was playing around with them for the first time, and I got them to take a very lovely picture. :3

I plan on getting an avvie with all the grandchildren in it. But it's currently 3 in the morning where I live. :P
Field Researcher
#153 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:15 AM
Poro. League of Legends. End of story. im glad there is no questions.
Scholar
#154 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:56 AM
mine represents a skank who runs a brothel with her 15 children....

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#155 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:20 PM
Mine represents a toddler, beacuse I'm called TheSweetToddler and toddlers are my favorite life stage. I usually change my avatar from time to time just to give it a new look and different model.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#156 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:33 PM
The Fuwa Jingjing from the Fuwa siblings from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. I adore pandas and pandas, being the animal ambassador for global wildlife conservation, sort of led to my handle of PANDAQUEEN back in 2004, when I stumbled on the site in need of help of the new formatting of The Sims 2, back when this was called Mod the Sims 2.

In any case, Jingjing automatically became a symbol for panda preservation and I picked it because pandas are mystery wrapped in black and white. I sometimes see reports on both wild and captive pandas showing human level intelligence in terms of behaviors like wild panda harems and captive pandas wrestling their way out of getting shots and pinning down the vet tech with the needles.

In short: I find pandas to be an amazing creature on this blue marble in the black velvet pouch of universe.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Alchemist
#157 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 8:41 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 13th Dec 2017 at 6:04 PM.
The Jazz music stopped playing.

aesthetics

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#158 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 4:31 AM
Every time I try to upload one, I'm told I don't have permission. If I had one, though, it would be the same Frank Sinatra avatar I use at other forums. Because...I like Sinatra. The image comes from a poster I have hanging in my house.

This is the poster:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...9kL._SY450_.jpg
Scholar
#159 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 5:20 AM
Obviously, it's an edited version of what I originally had (which I posted about in the first page of this topic), but the crossing out of "bassoon" and putting "oboe" is not meant to be bashing the bassoon in any way, shape, or form. It is actually making fun of myself. I switched to oboe when for nearly a decade I had been so certain that the bassoon was my one true instrument. lol. People who knew me back in the mid 2000s would get this.

I could have switched to an oboe avatar and changed my username to something more neutral, but I chose to keep the avatar but edit it, so I keep the acknowledgment of all of my years of bassoon. As I said, it's also mocking myself. Because really I *do* feel ridiculous for switching instruments again... Note that before bassoon, it was clarinet, and before clarinet it was trumpet. It's ridiculous at this point, and even if I told the incredible story that shifted me to oboe (I mean, really, it's like something out of fiction), there's just no getting past the fact that I've switched through so many instruments, it's a joke at this point.

(and for the record, I actually played the bassoon this evening at a Christmas bassoon ensemble thing we do at the mall every year, so yes, I still play it when the opportunity presents itself!)

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Scholar
#160 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:05 PM
I like sour strips a lot- the chewiness is great, the sourness is on point, and stawberry flavoured sweets are rad. Sourstrips should be available in really long rolls to be dispenced at random times, like tape is.
#161 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 2:39 AM
Mine is Eddie from Iron Maiden because it's a good band
Scholar
#162 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 5:24 PM
mine is a toddler whos parents are regan capp and leod mcgreggor i chose her because its cute

My Tumblr
Inventor
#163 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
I like sour strips a lot- the chewiness is great, the sourness is on point, and stawberry flavoured sweets are rad. Sourstrips should be available in really long rolls to be dispenced at random times, like tape is.

The avatar reminds me of Fruit by the Foot, only they're not in tape dispensers. I used to eat those a lot growing up, and I kept the strip stickers that hold the snack in place until it's used. My poor Sonic the Hedgehog lunchbox was covered in those. XD

On topic, I've been using cat pictures from Sims 2 for my avatar. This cat later had a major makeover of its fur once I realized the game generated a twin sister (the cat was originally a stray). Her name before was Nashika and now it's Paprika, to represent the new red tabby stripes on her that appears as if someone sprinkled smoked paprika on her. I am a cat person, which is why I've been using cat pictures; doesn't mean all my playables' pets are cats though.

I have another cat picture I will use in the future.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#164 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:49 AM
My avatar is a Bulbasaur. Despite what you might think, I am not secretly a Bulbsaur, and I don't know where you would get that idea from.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#165 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
My avatar is a Bulbasaur. Despite what you might think, I am not secretly a Bulbsaur, and I don't know where you would get that idea from.

You just crushed my hopes and dreams. I really thought you were a Bulbasaur

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#166 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 5:23 PM
you are too a bulbasaur until you can prove otherwise.

My avi is actually a real picture of me.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Inventor
#167 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister

I believe I mentioned this before. At my firsthand experience playing PMD Blue and Explorers of Darkness, I got Charmander both times. This is what female with brave nature gets, while male would be Machop in PMD Red/Blue and Pikachu in Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky. My partners were a Squirtle then Mudkip. Heat Wave AoE, heck ya!

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#168 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:24 AM
I was leaving MTH. Really. THIS TIME for sure. But like a handsome abusive husband I once had, I just can't seem to leave you.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#169 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:24 PM
Can't relate. Don't have an avatar.
Forum Resident
#170 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 9:46 PM
Mine is my sim Allerward. He was the first sim I had more realistic looking. I wanna change it though to another sim of mine, but I'm kinda waiting on getting art of that sim.

I build small houses *^*
Theorist
#171 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:40 PM
Cupcake...I love to bake!
Space Pony
#172 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:04 AM
He was my first alien Sim on TS4 and he came out quite stunning
Field Researcher
#173 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:26 AM
I was bored, so I made a spiral in MS paint. Figured it was good enough to be an avatar.

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Theorist
#174 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:20 PM
My avatar represents my IQ as well as what I'll be doing on Valentine's day.
Scholar
#175 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 6:51 PM
a sim who has 9 kids has had 4 miscarriages and 2 mental breakdowns;shes fine now.

My Tumblr
Page 7 of 8