Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:51 AM Last edited by jadeemma87 : 27th Oct 2014 at 8:50 PM.
Thank you for posting these rules! I'm glad someone modified them for the Sims 4
I have started this challenge! You can find my story here: http://theetherealsisters.blogspot.com/
Any feedback is welcome and appreciated Also, I cannot figure out how to turn the plumbobs off, and I think that would improve the overall quality of my pictures, so if anyone can help me with that that would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM
I think the headline cheat code could help you. Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat console and type the code below.

HeadlineEffects off

When you're done, you can turn it on, too.

Quote: Originally posted by jadeemma87
Thank you for posting these rules! I'm glad someone modified them for the Sims 4
I have started this challenge! You can find my story here: http://theetherealsisters.blogspot.com/
Any feedback is welcome and appreciated Also, I cannot figure out how to turn the plumbobs off, and I think that would improve the overall quality of my pictures, so if anyone can help me with that that would be appreciated.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 1:32 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:27 PM
I find this very funny because before i knew this post existed, i made this challenge on the sims 4 and i chose the same traits for the sisters that you posted! XD
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 1:54 AM
hi xx. I just recently made my sisters. I made a little.blogspot for them and to tell their stories and to keep updated.
heres the site- http://the4immortalsisters.blogspot.com/

I have also uploaded them and the house that i built for them on my origin ID: allysims4x
hope you enjoy x
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:59 PM Last edited by RibenaRawrsYou : 8th Nov 2014 at 12:26 PM.
Started My Challenge Todayy
So Excited Usually Im No Good At Challenges,So Far The Fire Sister Has Just Gotten Preggers With Her First Child/Children
Gotta Say My Fave Sister Is The Water Sister As She Is Most Like Me Gonna Post Pictures Soon,Everyones Challenge Looks Really Good So Far
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 5:03 PM Last edited by w_sims : 7th Nov 2014 at 6:18 PM.
I decided to create my four immortal siblings (like others, I made a mixture of boys and girls.)
I'm not sure when I will start the challenge, but I really enjoyed making these Sims!

Cindy (fire), Cliff (earth),
Cody (water) & Claire (air).

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Mad Poster
#33 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 2:16 AM
Just for clarity, only Fire can have babies, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Just for clarity, only Fire can have babies, right?

According to the original rules, yes, however many simmers including myself have the other sisters have children as well (just not as often as the Fire sister).
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 2:21 PM

So excited to try this challenge! May even upload it onto youtube ooo :3
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 8:10 PM
I'm so excited to try this challenge out. This would be my first time doing something like this on the Sims.
I can't wait to start. I love how the sisters turned out like. Let me introduce you all to my four immortal sisters...

The first sister to be introduced is Edana Geller, the fire sims.

Next up is her adorable sister, Zephyre Geller, the air sims. (I love her outfit and her cat beanie... kawai)

Then is the third sister, Fawn Geller, the earth sims.

And last, but certainly not least, the last sister, Hlynn Geller, the water sims. (she kinda looks like Selena Gomez)

OOH... I cant wait to start the challenge with these four beauties!!! Will keep you all updated~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:40 PM
Love the pics guys! Keep it up <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 3:43 PM
Not too much of an update since I've been focusing more on school than playing The Sims 4. But Sage is doing well with baby Jasper

Meanwhile Rose has found another random guy to have children with, I forget his name XD

She is pregnant once more. One more pregnancy and the other sisters can have some kids :D

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:06 PM

While Rose was pregnant I decided to chat up this guy in advance.

Meanwhile, I haven't focused on Carnation too much which is a shame because she's my favorite :D

So I tried to get her gardening skill up.

Meanwhile Rose is really pregnant and looking cute c:

Jasper aged up to a child and I think he is just adorable.

I made him practice the violin, but he cringed at his own music LOL

Rose went into labor again.

Another boy! He's cute but I really want a girl, oh well :P

So I got that guy from earlier to come over and after 3 try for babies...

She is pregnant (and smelly) once more! :D

By the way, do you guys notice that in Sims 4, the sims put on a little stomach and boob weight after they give birth? This is Rose's third pregnancy and she's looking a little chubbier. I love it, it's such a realistic touch
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:36 PM
Default A house for this challenge.
I have made a house for this challenge. Find it in the gallery under GreenieGenie29 or #4immortalsisters.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:33 PM
This challenge sounds awesome. I think this will be my first challenge that I attempt to do I've never really done challenges before. I might change 2 of the sims into male sims so I can have a variety (definitely earth but unsure of the other one).
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 3:43 AM
Hey
Love this! Already started playing. I have one question though: you don't need to have the kids learn a certain number of levels of a skill or max a skill or learn certain skills? Haha I've tried the other challenge on ts3, and it's so challenging just to make the ambrosia. Ooh and really quick haha I made my fire sim start a relationship with the first guy she saw and that guy was Mortimer! Aha ok thx
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaymerxyz
This challenge sounds awesome. I think this will be my first challenge that I attempt to do I've never really done challenges before. I might change 2 of the sims into male sims so I can have a variety (definitely earth but unsure of the other one).

For male sims I think earth and air
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:46 PM
Okay so I created my family. Here they are!

I wanted to go with a Male water sim because I wanted to change it up a bit instead of going for the typical female housewife kinda thing. I love how they turned out and I love the names I chose!

- Ember (I actually got this from the move from a pokemon game which is a fire-type move & it also resembles popular name, Amber).

- River (I got this from Doctor Who, "River Song". I love that name and it works pretty well for a male, so I went with it. Plus it's water related, duh :P)

- Arya (I got this from Pretty Little Liars but I wanted to spell it different like they do on Game of Thrones so I did that. Name also reminds me of "air")

- Vine (This I got from the phone app by the same name. I thought it went well with the Earth theme and he looks like a typical guy from vine anyways lol).

I am working on their house now, however I have never made a proper house before so I am finding it hard to build it because I usually over exaggerate the size and when it comes to decorating I have too much room and then the place looks empty. I guess Im going to have to download rooms from the gallery and set that as a base and then decorate accordingly until I get the hang of room sizes and stuff.
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thesims6
For male sims I think earth and air

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to go with Water & Earth because I wanted to at least have one of the male ones in a different role than the "nerd & jock" kinda thing.
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaymerxyz
Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to go with Water & Earth because I wanted to at least have one of the male ones in a different role than the "nerd & jock" kinda thing.

Aha that's funny you named the fire girl Ember because that's what I named my fire sim in the sims 3 challenge and I did the same names for the sims 4. Although I didn't pick it because it was originated off Amber or because of Pokemon or whatever, I picked it because all of my sisters' names start with a different vowel and I looked up names that remember fire. And I love your sims. I was not even thinking about the "jock and nerd" thing. I was just thinking that the water would be best as a mother but your idea is excellent. Aha I'm new to this site but maybe il upload pics of my sims.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 11:22 PM
I'm trying this challenge but I have one problem, how do I get the cowplant to eat sims?

Bonus picture of said cowplant spitting out my fire sister. Plus her first child Irene, she actually had twins and this picture is dark because they had the electricity cut off...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#48 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:14 AM
The Stone sisters:

Ruby - Fire
Aquamarine - Water
Diamond - Air
Emerald - Earth

Ruby's children, Onyx and Pearl. Both have different fathers who were fed to the cowplant immediately after conception.
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:47 PM
I love this challenge and i already made my sisters, but since I'm new to mod the sims dont know how to post pictures
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
Love reading stories for this challenge!
Page 2 of 8