Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 7:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't place relics?!
There seems to be a glitch where i can't place relics in my sims home. I can't place them on the floor or on a display. I'll click to place it, it will show up where i clicked to place it but if i click somewhere else it will move there and never let me let go of it, until i click my sims or my family inventory to be placed back in. It only happens with relics, i can place gems and other objects. I've tried quitting without saving and resetting the town, it was working just fine placing the objects i had in an old house to a new home (my sim just moved), the glitching started when i tried to place the objects my sim had just recently gotten that where in her inventory, i even put them in the family inventory using nraas, but it didn't fix the problem. I've also lost some relics, anyone have any idea how to fix this?