Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#951 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 5:43 PM
Yes. I've always wanted to be one! I should become one, but I am afraid....

What is this for?

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#952 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:32 PM
It's just a wild thing, I think.

What is this for?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#953 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:36 PM
Well could be an alarm, or for moderators.

What do you do if you find this in your food: (that is scarier than cartilage.. jeez)
Screenshots

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Mad Poster
#954 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:43 PM
Oh, it is definitely time to give those things up. Could be worse , I suppose.

What stops you from giving up meat?

Mad Poster
#955 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:46 PM
Well, I really probably should and will, too creepy.

(I've gotta get a question that can be answered with silly stuff now)

What do you do if you wake up, and it seems to back in time by 100 years?

Mad Poster
#956 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 6:50 PM
Go back to sleep.

What would you do if you woke up and everything in your house had been replaced with an exact duplicate?????

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Spam spam spam spam.
Page 39 of 39