Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2015 at 6:15 AM
Default Trio of Evil
My comic series! Basically, it's about a group of the same name that does "evil" things. It's led by Krazo and his henchmen Meat and Clawed.

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 1:30 PM
Will Krazo do an evil maniac laugh in the next box that doesn't exist yet?
Meat is the paperbag dude, right? I like these, you should make more!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:48 PM
Neat! It took me a minute to understand that Krazo was dreaming in the beginning; I actually had to look at the panels a few times before getting it. Could you maybe make the dream panels with cloudy edges or something? Just a thought, but I'm pre-coffee over here, so maybe my brain is just foggy and other people are getting it fine.

Anyway, I really like the guy with the bow tie and the "documents of evil". LOL

Thanks for sharing this!
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2015 at 12:29 AM
Yeah, I probably should've made it more clear that he was dreaming...whoops.

In the next box Reginald (the guy with the bow tie) is supposed to point out that Krazo was his arch enemy from like ten years ago. And yes, Meat is the guy with the bag.

Glad you guys like it
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:52 PM
Ooooh, a cliff hanger... I like it, it's silly and reminds me of some comics and cartoons, but it stills feel unique and you can already get a hang of all of the characters.. ok except that last guy.

And I always wondered where is your avatar from... MEAT XD

Also, try using A4 clean paper with rulers and those thin pens ( you know, with changable heart). Study a bit of anatomy, or at least make lines consistent and smooth. That way, this is going to be very comfortable to read, and may become popular.