Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Truly Dirty/Bloody facemasks for both genders- 5 styles!

by Arisuka Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 12:05 AM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxen
Where did you get the fangs?

From Club Crimsyn, they're by Aikea Guinea.
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:36 AM
Cool! great effects!
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 9:47 PM
Thank you SO much! This is perfect for my zombie sim I've got a question though, would it be possible if you could make an accessory version? I feel like a major pain in the butt, but I would love to use my sim's contacts and your amazing Drain makeup at the same time. I truly hope I don't sound selfish and rude.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpazzyCow
Thank you SO much! This is perfect for my zombie sim I've got a question though, would it be possible if you could make an accessory version? I feel like a major pain in the butt, but I would love to use my sim's contacts and your amazing Drain makeup at the same time. I truly hope I don't sound selfish and rude.

That's an easy job, I can do it sometime.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 7:07 AM
are these for children too?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imsourlysweet
are these for children too?

Only from teen to elder.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:18 AM
Thanks so much for this upload - made my sims a lot more interesting to look at.

I'm not too sure what your policy on this is, so I thought I'd ask: Would you mind if I upload a sim (to modthesims, never to the Exchange, of course) that uses one of these facemasks and your eye bags? And if you don't have a problem with that, would you prefer I package your custom content along with the sim or just include a link to your download? I would, of course, give you all the due credit.

Thanks again for such awesome facemasks.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arnica
I'm not too sure what your policy on this is, so I thought I'd ask: Would you mind if I upload a sim (to modthesims, never to the Exchange, of course) that uses one of these facemasks and your eye bags? And if you don't have a problem with that, would you prefer I package your custom content along with the sim or just include a link to your download?

Like most of the creators I prefer my stuff to be linked to uploads rather than including in the upload. You can use all my stuff on uploads for all free sites, just simply include a link back to the download thread and mention that it's made by me.
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 2:10 AM
These are great! did you learn how to do this all by your self or did you have a tutorial/person teach you. I've been wanting to make a zombie mask for a while now(for children too) but I don't know of any way to learn how... If you know of a good Tutorial Web page could you give me a link?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:23 PM
DarksideJr
When I first began making stuff, I browsed some tutorials, but because I'm a terribly lazy reader and there never was a tutorial for the purpose I needed, I just started to learn through trial and error..

Here is a tutorial for custom eyes. It's the same deal as making face masks, the files that need editing are the same etc. So you could try and make eyes first just to get familiar with the process and files.
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:24 AM
Theyre pretty good, but on the girls they look like they have herpes :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 10:49 PM
Oh I have a question (THANKS btw for doing these!), is there anyway I can get the mouth from the first vampire picture, where the lip are sort of "broken"? It looks pretty cool...

See ya!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SoStrange
Oh I have a question (THANKS btw for doing these!), is there anyway I can get the mouth from the first vampire picture, where the lip are sort of "broken"? It looks pretty cool...

See ya!

It's a lip gloss, recolored to look bloody. You can find the link in the bottom of the thread.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:25 AM
Cool (: I really needed this, or else my movie wold be so boring xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:00 AM
i don't seem to be getting these effects. I am using navetsea's amazing F-IN01 skin mod where you get all the extra details and nude bits, so would that be comflicting with this?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 1:19 PM
archamedes
erm these are not skintones, these are face masks in the facemask category. These conflict with nothing.
Banned
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:56 PM
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol jk its good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:40 PM
woah, i love the drained one, i love them all but i love vampires the most. Where did you get the fangs from? skin and the dark purpley suit? :s
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:41 PM
feels like an idiot *slaps self* asked to soon i was a bit too excited about this vampire blood lol great creation i'll have fun making stories with these
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#45 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 7:40 AM
Crippers--these are some grim faces!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:46 PM
Thanks! I've been wanting some blood and splatters for my sims' face.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 5:50 PM
so grossly bauss lol. It's also cool to use this if your a vampire and you drink from someone THEN Kill them xD Idk whats wrong with me haha. But I totally used this on Beau Merrick and he looked AWESOME!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 5:00 PM
it looks like blood. thats very cool and helpfully for movies
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 4:46 AM
So brilliant! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 10:53 PM
Perfect for my movie ^^