Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:31 PM
Default Stuff that I do
I do quite a bit of Photography, and most of it can be found at my DeviantArt, so here is a little snapshot of the stuff I have.

MUCH, MUCH MORE:

HERE

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM
lovely...i especially like the leaves.

reminds me of one giant maple leaf i found on a walk that had all three colors on it; green, yellow, and red/brown.
isnt nature beautiful?

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:56 PM
Thanks! I do love Nature, I think the brilliance of its complexity and depth of contrasting shape, form, and colour is marvelous. I especially like Autumn colours because they are much more vibrant and contrasting than the other seasons

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:00 PM
Oh, cool! I have the same style you have; taking pics of nature from an angle! Nice work!

ENTJ
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:50 AM
Clip

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 6:29 AM
Wow! (You have to post more now! :D)

I think my favorite is also the leaves. I love the colors, the shallow(ish) depth of field, it really makes the leaves stand out against the background, but still leaving the background visible, giving a sense of ... atmosphere, I guess, to the picture :D

And I'm curious, in your first post, the 4th picture ... what exactly *is* it? This reminds me soooo much of something I would take, it's funny :D

And I like that clip. It's like it's warming things up with its redness! :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:53 AM
Thank you! There are my other works over at DeviantArt, but I'll post the really good ones over here

I do like the Leaves picture; I used to only take pictures of static things, like rust and other man-made or decorative stuff, but now I'm trying to take pictures of other forms, outside.

Fourth Picture is a piece of driftwood which has been polished up and with a small pebble I found in the shape of a heart ontop. ^_^

Glad you like my pictures!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:28 AM
I may have to follow suit and post some of my own ... but maybe not tonight :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard