Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 3:03 PM
I kept the looooong walk to the house, makes it very mansion-y in my eyes, but I completely rebuilt it and made it more square, added a pool, dog pens and green house. Oh and a garage. I should do same with Monties, but I don't play with them nearly as much, besides Romeo and Mercutio re in College now.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 8:53 PM
I loaded Uberhood and first went to Veronaville. I moved all families out of their homes and bulldozed the houses. Then I moved those sims that I want to play with, to my custom homes. Many sims got killed during that operation, all elders (except Isabella Monty) and the Summerdreams.

Tybalt moved with his sisters and started to look after them after he grew to adult. Soon after Juliette grew up too. She's still living with Tybalt. Hermia went to college with her new crush, Mohammed Capp.

Puck moved with his sister to a starter-home and they kept going to school together.

Isabella Monty moved with Romeo and Mercutio and boys started to improve their grades.

Bianca Monty moved to her own place and soon after that she got engaged to Kent. He moved in and they got married, Bianca started to expect their first kid.

Antonio (? anyway, Bianca's brother) moved with his two kids to a new home, got fit and started to work towards promotion. The kids (don't remember their names right now) are soon going to grow up as teens.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Mad Poster
#78 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 5:21 AM
Oh boy, let see. Here is what happened when I actually play and not just roam neighbor hood for photoshoots:

Even thought Consort and Isabella Monty made up, feud is still present. Consort hates Diana with great passion and he is neutral towards his great grad daughter. Poor Tybalt is torn because he is on good terms with both.

Juliet is finishing up college( Sweet mother of pancakes, finally) and Hermia just enrolled. Miranda and Capp trio don't get along what so ever(I tried). Hermia and Mercutio are now hostile
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:27 AM
I actually liked Veronaville, but after getting all the children married off, I got bored and deleted them all..
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:59 PM
LOOOOOL i made Oberon (or the othe guy i forget) the leader of some cult and made him befriend everyone in the town. One by one I moved everyone in with him and had him kill all of them!!! (everyone in the town), until he was old and then died. lol then i just deleted the hood
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 19th May 2010 at 11:13 AM
Ah, Veronaville. At first I hardly bothered with it - I was too busy trying to create my own mad neighbourhoods to really care about the defualt lots. Occasionally I'd get into Pleasantview and change some stuff but that was about it! Until I was bored one day and had a look at the Verona family tree! So many Shakespeare in-jokes, so little time! The inner crazed English Literature student in me decided to run with it.

Capps: Juliette, Hermia and Mercutio I did mess around a bit with - made Conrad's house more gothic, less boring yuppie. Conrad's bedroom is now a hidden chapel behind a secret bookcase. Mergh, he's a creepy, unlikeable old man. I figured he would sleep somewhere vaguely vampiric. Packed all the teenagers off to University - Mercutio got a sports and music scholarship, I think. Juliette was a music scholarship, and Hermia I think was charisma. Hermia was one of my favourite characters! Less fluffy than Juliette, and more edgy teen with a brain. It'll be interesting to see how she develops.

Cornwall and Regan were pretty career-driven for ages on end -I kept Kent living for them for a while, as penance for losing his job. He had a tiny back bedroom crammed with his violin, his books, and a fold-down bed - and that was it, until he found a job as a teacher and steadily crawled up the career ladder. Once he had an income to offer Bianca I had them movie in together for a small wedding. He's Monty now, rather than Bianca becoming a Capp - sheesh, the Capps seem like complete jerks, one way or another!Kent's the nicest of the bunch, and is friendly with all his nieces and nephews. Cornwall and Regan had a baby - Cornwall more keen than Regan at first, but she got used to it! So they now have a little girl by the name of Cressida. Best way to pick names EVER for this lot - open your Shakespeare copy, choose a page at random, and have the first name of a character than meets your eye!

Albany and Goneril are pretty feckless parents - Goneril's turned into a harassed earth mother during the makeover point somewhere! Miranda became a punk rock rebel and moved out as soon as she could eaern enough points for a scholarship. She majored in Biology, got engaged to the guy who runs the Science enthusiasm secret lot, and then for her sins moved in with lonely old Grandpa Consort. Good way to fulfil the ghost need, but that house is way too big to play, really. She got married to her nice crazy sicentist, but as soon as she gets a higher level job she's leaving - and taking her Servo Caliban with her!

Hal's the only other sim I've doneanything with - and the one my inner Shakespeare fangirl screamed and shouted at to continue the Veronaville tradition with - so i ran with an er... Henry V twist there. He's doing Political Science at Academie Le Tour (France? Politics? Anyone?) and is rooming with a rather shy Luna Lovegood-esque blonde girl called Katherine France...
Yeah, I'm about as subtle as a brick wall. But there's so many Shakespeare plays, so little time - and Sims! I'm half hoping to work my way through the tetralogy, and have a new feud engulf Veronaville after the Capps and Montys. Will Hal's son begin a feud between Lancasters and Yorks? Who's the creepy dark-haired kid muttering about the 'winter of discontent?'

In conclusion, don't let a Literature Student anywhere near Veronaville...:P
Field Researcher
#82 Old 19th May 2010 at 7:24 PM
I took all the houses, moved the families out, took their houses, deleted the neighborhood! Did the same to all the pre-made neighborhoods, minus the universities and downtown. ..^^

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
#83 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 1:46 PM Last edited by DeliciouslyDemonic : 3rd Jun 2010 at 2:14 PM.
This thread looks so lonely. D:

Veronaville is my favorite hood. Plain and simple. 8D

I begin by moving everyone into houses, which I decorate, then giving all the sims I will play a make-over. ^_^ I then make a teen girl for Tybalt Capp to date, because every Don needs a Dame. xD And I feel sorry for him. :/ He's the cute kinda dorky.
I get Romeo and Juliet off each other, and have Juliet be with Mercutio. Why? I hate romance sims, and as an adult Romeo kept rolling the want to fall in love with Tybalt's wife. Which leads to a severe *ss-kicking later. I iz srs. >:C
Hermia dates Puck, Bottom suffers for being annoying, Oberon is killed and Titania has the Grim Reaper's baby. 8D
I send the teens to college together, and rotate around, graduating them all slowly. When they are all adults, I fix relationships then settle down to switch between Tybalt and his wife and Mercutio and Juliet. 'cuz I luff those two boys. They're so...lovable. x3
Also, I resurrect Contessa. Because I feel sorry for Consort, too. And it appears she's the source of the feud. o_____O

-goes to play with Tybalt some more- x3

EDIT -- Also, when I installed Inteen, everybody got knocked up THE END.

Nudder Edit -- It saddens me to see how many people either killed off Tybalt or left him to die alone. D:
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:44 AM
Currently I have created my frist CAS family for Veronaville.
And the Teen sister of the husband in that family has a crush on Tybalt, is friends with Romeo and kinda hates Mercutio.
However Mercutio has some odd obsession with her and won't leave the poor dear alone fr five minutes :D

Also Bianca Monty (me thinks thats her name) lives with them :D
Field Researcher
#85 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:38 AM
Capps:

Consort Capp Household

Juliet (yes, I changed her name) and Tybalt have gone to college. Juliet is engaged to Romeo. In a few days, Hermia will go to college as well.

Albany Capp Household

Not much with them. Goneril fell in love with her husband, but that's it.

Cornwall Capp Household

Regan and Cornwall had a daughter whom I named Iris (Tempest character).

Summerdream

Titania and Oberon got married. They adopted a little boy whose name was BJ, but I changed it to Alonso (another Tempest character; I bet you can guess what my favorite of Shakespeare's plays is!). Titania is pregnant as well.

Montys

Antonio Monty Household

Nothing has really happened with them. I don't find them particularly exciting.

Patrizio Monty Household

Bianca moved in with Patrizio and Isabella. Patrizio will die in a day. Romeo and Mercutio are at college with Tybalt and Juliet.
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 10:16 PM
I just recently began playing with Veronaville. So here's what I did so far. Nothing too special. Just a couple of babies. but soon there shall be choas if I stick with this neighborhood.

First off, Kent died by a fire. Cornwall and Reagan had a baby boy named Dimitri. He's still a baby. I'm afraid of what he will look like because his dad is just hideous. I'll probably kill off Cornwall.

Tybalt married a cute female sim I made in CAS named Jasmine. They both have successful jobs and have a toddlers -son and a daughter named Cleo and Alex. (named after Cleopatra and Alexander the Great). They are my favorite family so far. <(^.^)>

Romeo and Juliette moved in together at Patrizo's (?) house and had ...twin boys! I named them Paris and William to keep the Shakespeare theme going. William and Paris have the two different last names since Romeo and Juliette both gave birth. Soon after their birth, their parents died in a freak fly attack. The two old people (Isabelle and Patsomething) die too. Bianca moves in and saves the house inheritance and the twins from the social worker! One day Biance stumbles upon a magic lamp and resurrects Romeo and Juliette! All is saved!

Puck and Hermia live in the Summerdream home, and I haven't done anything with them yet.

Mercutio moved into a nice houes with his wife Hermione. They have a daughter named Viola and Hermione is expecting!
Funny thing with Hermione's family. Okay not really that funny but still I made their whole family tree in CAS. Everyone died except for Hermione and her mom. I was going to just kill off the mom but Rob Humble came by and I had a L&D Tombstone laying around and was curious so now Rod has twin daughters named Violet and Magenta who are two not so pretty teens xD.

So that's pretty much all I did. I'll continue when I feel like raising all the kids.
Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 2:57 AM
Hi, my name is SlightlyStoopid and I'm a Veronaville addict. How do I know? Does a normal simmer have three different versions of Veronaville in their game? 'nuff said.

V.1:

Erm...My sister plays this more then I do, I usually build lots for her. I looked at it a couple days ago and it seems she's following in my footsteps, lol. SHe's making a story revolving around Tybalt Capp, my second favorite sim (Topped only by Ripp Grunt!).

V.2:

This would be the version that I play the most. Elders=dead ('cept Consort, he refuses to die! D:<), Adults=half are elders, Teen=All Adults and married, Childrens=Teens. Erm...I had Bianca Monty become a town whore, get prego by Kent Capp and marry the Roseland dude that came with Pets who's name I can't remember. Romeo is married to Juliet but cheating, Mercutio is married to Bottom Summerdream (who is an adult!), Juliet's prego and Antonio resurrected Hero! :D
Oberon and Titania had twins together after getting married, THen Titania got the want to have 10 kids...I obliged. xD
Puck married to Hermia Capp, they've got one kid. Bottom's pregnant, but hasn't shown yet.
Consort lives alone in his giant mansion, Tybalt lives across the street with his too-pretty wife (she looks like a fudging stripper named 'Candy.' Dx). They've got a son together, and she's pregnant again, third trimester.

V.3:

Oh, this one should be X-rated. xD Let us begin, shall we?
Juliet got knocked up by Romeo when she was still a teen, had the kids then got kicked out. Hermia went with her and they rented an apartment. Romeo continued to visit Juliet and the kids, though it was in secret. Eventually Hermia got prego by Romeo when he went to visit and Jules was out. Juliet got pregnant too, Hermia told her about Romeo, they haven't had a thing to do with him since. They'll become adults in a few days.

Bottom and Oberon died in a tragic fire that took out the entire Summerdream house...Titania still has nightmares of her husband turning to ash and her daughter's screams. Puck is currently in college.

Tybalt. Tybalt was PO'ed at his sisters, Juliet for getting pregnant by Romeo, Hermia for taking her side, so he teamed up with his cousin Miranda to get revenge. Miranda thought it'd be a great idea to steal Puck from her. Problem is, she didn't want to do it. So she made an unwilling Tybalt flirt with Puck and make him break up with Hermia. But Tybalt...discovered he actually enjoyed being around Puck and had romantic feelings for the other male sim.
That's right people. You didn't not read it wrong.
I made Tybalt Capp GAY. :o
Soooo...Tybalt and Puck dated for about three years until they were getting ready to go to university, and Puck said that his mother would disinherit him if he kept seeing Tybalt (Apparently Titania is homophobic). He also would be going to COMMUNITY COLLEGE (THE HORROR! THE FUDGING HORROR!) if he didn't stop his little 'charade.' So Puck broke up with Tybalt and Tybs shot him with an M60...in his dreams. xD Tybs didn't go to college, Consort died, Tybs got the mansion, became Don, snipped his sisters out of the family, and is looking for a wife. He's burnt out on dudes now. Dx
I feel sorry for Tybalt. Every now and then, when idle, he'll look depressed and sigh a lot. He must've really loves Puck. :'(
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Koda_lovemusic.
For some reason, I can't imagine Tybalt with anyone else but Mercutio

You've now made me want to make another Veronaville and make them a couple. Dx
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 3:56 AM
I think Bottom was sent to live with foster parents who ended killing the kid.

Then I killed the whole neighborhood (too bad it couldn't have with a Godzilla attack...). It wasn't that interesting to play sims that already have back-story.
Inventor
#90 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:54 PM
I've never played TS2 with the stories as they are. I always play my own version. I like choosing for myself how much money each family will have, who they will date, fight with and even where they will live.

I had a lot of fun playing Veronaville because I played it my way and made it my game, instead of the Maxis way. I think I was sad about nuking the neighborhood for about a week. But after that, I quickly forgot most of the names of the families I created with the Veronaville characters.

Although, I must admit that a totally custom hood is so much fun. Right now I'm trying to play another Maxis hood to see if I can make it as fun as I made Veronaville.
Test Subject
#91 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 3:39 PM
I'm currently in the process of developing Veronaville's population, backstory etc.

For example, I've bought the Montys a restaurant, to fit with the whole family-business thing going on in their bios.

In order to bring a bit more... diversity to the neighbourhood, I've moved in loads of families and randomly assigned them "alliances", so, for example, the Ramaswami family sides with the Capps, and Cyd Roseland sided with the Montys (before he died, which is also part of the story).

I've also made some sims whose names are even more Shakespeare references. On the Montys' side is the Prince family, which is basically just an excuse for me to use up all the cool names in Romeo & Juliet that EAxis didn't use already. :P

I really like Veronaville.
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st May 2011 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Brenzaf : 1st Jun 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Oh boy. Where do I start?

First things first: Make-overs. I still had them keep the facepaint, just gave them better ones. And better hair. And make-up.

I did the usual, had Romeo and Juliet fall in love, go steady, sneak out. Stuff like that. At the same time, Puck and Hermia and Tybalt and a CAS sim named Eris Leveque (initially Juliet's friend she brought home from school) started dating. Things started to get dull so I decided that it was time for the double suicides.

Romeo and Juliet's elopement and deaths soon followed. The Capulets and Montagues built a shrine for them in the heart (or at least.. The closes to I can get to the center) of Veronaville to commemorate them. That doesn't mean the feud is over.

I sent Tybalt, Hermia, Mercutio, Eris, Puck and Miranda, and another CAS sim (Something LaBelle... She's just Mercutio's future placeholder mate. Not important :P) to college. Not wanting to keep rotating between lots, I just (as canon-rapey as it may be) had them live together. I tried to justify it by making it look like seperate houses but still. I don't think a day went by without some sort of fight breaking out. Oh Tybalt. Even Consort seemed to randomly appear just to shove Mercutio and then leave without saying a word. O.o

Hermia and Puck Summerdream: Upon Juliet's death, the role of Heiress fell unto Hermia's shoulder. She didn't want this, however. Not one bit. She denounced her title as Heiress and gave it to Tybalt, then married Puck and took on the name Summerdream. At this point, the Capulet family objected no longer. Juliet's death has quieted any protest. They had twins named Hamlet and Juliet. Hermia still misses her sister badly, one of her wants is for Juliet to go to college. I locked it even though I know it'll never happen. It's quite sad.
Both Puck and Hermia don't want anything to do with the family feud. They still want to remain in friendly terms with both families, but choosing sides are something they would rather not do anymore. After having twins, Hermia quit her job in business, something that would've caused a stir in the family yet no one said a word (Well, except for Tybalt) in favor for the life of an artist. Puck is pursuing the music career. Bottom has aged up and is the heiress. (The Summerdreams being matriarchal and all)

This is random, but Titiana once rolled a want to flirt with Hermia... While she was pregnant. What is wrong with you? O_O

Tybalt: He moved into the Capulet manor with his new wife, Eris and her father. Consort has died of old age. He's rapidly climbing the career ladder. I think he'll reach the top of the business career soon, thanks to college. Eris has become a Lawyer, like her father. She aspires to become a Rock God but the years of law school would just be wasted. They have two daughters, the eldest and the new Heiress, Sybil. And Iris. The news of not having just one, but two, daughters was great. The matriarchy would be restored with the next generation. The daughters seem to have inherited Tybalt's grouchiness. In fact, their personalities are so similar, the only difference is Sybil's a bore and Iris has her mother's playfulness.

Mercutio: Haven't played them yet. I plan on building a restaurant (Thank you, OFB!) and working till it reaches 5 Stars. I think I'll name it after Romeo.

Y'know, I'm thinking of fulfilling Hermia's (And Tybalt, he has the same locked want as Hermia, making him a jerk with a heart of gold. I think Mercutio has a similar want too. Not too sure :B But for Romeo) want afterall. When they're all elders and near death. Just to give it a bittersweet ending.
Well, if it doesn't go horribly wrong.
Scholar
#93 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:07 PM
Well, I'm going to try to tell how I play. First I must tell you that I don't play generations, I use aging off so the ages always the same. I want to have it that way course I want to develop the familys.

Capp family:

Consort Capp did get engaged whit one of "my" sims named Nancy Truman and she moved in to the house. Julia still loves Romeo and Hermia loves Puck Summerdream. Always when I install a EP the ages takes a jump forward and as Tybalt oly had 4 days left I did let him grow to be an adult. He has moved out of the house and had his own place but moved when he did "find" a girlfriend (an other of my sims) Jade Marooe.

Kent Capp lives in a house whit Regan and her husband Cornwall. Kent is in the Culinary career, making his way up and Cornwall is in the gamers career. There are many single womans in the neighbourhood so finding one for him would not be to impossible.

According to Sims Wiki Miranda wanted to get out of her crowded house so she and Ariel, now aged to child, lives whit a childless couple. Miranda still loves Mercutio.

Albany, Goneril, Hal and Desmadona also lives Veronaville. Albany had just taken a job in the politics career.

Monty family:

Patrizio and Isabella still lives at the Monty ranch whit Mercutio and Romeo. As told, Mercutio loves Miranda and Romeo Julia.

Bianca Monty was the first of the "Montys" I ever added to the game and she lives in City whit one om "my" sims (sorry did forgett his name) and as he is in the gaming career he is co-worker to Cornwall.

Antonio lives in Veronaville together whit the kids Benedick and Beatrice. He is in the culinary career and that makes him co-worker to Kent. I'm try to find a woman for him, I got one in mind but they never seems to meet.

Summerdream family:

Never play them. Don't know why but I never do.

That was the main familys of Veronaville. I don't like the fight itself so when i play the familys I try to make them come together. I try to make them end this war and so far I have been lucky. Ofcourse, It takes some time but they don't hate each other anymore. They can meet and talk whitout slapping each others faces and scream.
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:57 PM
I haven't really done anything with them yet, but I'm about to, and here's what I plan to do...
- create Sims for a few other characters like Count Paris, the Prince, and Rosaline(I count her as a character.)
- set Juliet up with Paris and make it work
- send Romeo back to Rosaline(even though she's technically a Capp too)
- find some way to change Bottom Summerdream's name
- do something awesome with Tybalt(not sure what yet, but I'm him in the class play, so might as well)
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:17 PM
CAPP FAMILY- Consort Capp stayed single for a while until he met an townie named Demi he married her and they adopted a girl named Elle than he died. Demi got remarried.
Tybalt married a CAS Julia and they had a girl named Jessica.
Romeo and Juliet gotten married and had a girl Julissa.
Hermia and Mercutio gotten married and they had twin girls Audrey and Aubrey.
Some other Capped family member I moved in and they had a son Cornelius. That's it

The world is all how you look at it.
Top Secret Researcher
#96 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Fivey : 29th Mar 2012 at 12:49 AM.
They're all dead.

I was testing a challenge out where this sim was supposed to be batshit crazy and kill/orphan everyone. He did.

Only Capp I have existing is Ariel, who was adopted by Mr. Crazy's gay alien son and his husband Frankie J. W. part trois.

EDIT: Now that I remember, I think before killing the entirety of the Summerdream house, I opened it up to play. The party was much much smaller with only Juliette and Hermia being the only guests alive left. Then Oberon decided to make out with Juliette. Uh, you go do that, Obie.
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:40 PM
Default ?
nothing :D
Field Researcher
#98 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:20 PM
I rearranged the lines of succession according the memories of Patrizio and Consort.
Capp: Goneril,the heiress, moved to the Capp manor with her family. Consort died and Hal and Desdemona became teens with aspirations of popularity and romance. Miranda just graduated college and moved back to the manor and married Mercutio (Goneril wasn't really happy...). Juliette graduated college and moved to the Monty ranch. Tybalt also just graduated and moved into a house. He will be marrying Bottom Summerdream, when she becomes an adult. Hermia will be marrying Puck so she has moved to the Summerdream estate. Regan and Cornwall moved into a house and had one son, Cornelius. Kent left off to marry Bianca Monty.
Monty: Patrizio died, leaving Isabella depressed. Antonio, now the head of the family, moved in with Beatrice and Benedick, who grew into teens with aspirations of knowledge and family. Bianca married Kent and they had a son, Benito. Romeo and Mercutio went to college and graduated, Mercutio moved to the Capp manor to marry Miranda and had to give up his position in the line of succession (because I really don't want the families to combine and that would happen if Benedick didn't have a male child). Romeo,now the heir presumptive will be marrying Juliet, who has already moved into the manor.
Summerdream: Oberon and Titania got married at a large party(btw: Isabella who was the only invited member of the Monty family, because I considered her to be a harmless old lady, beat up Consort AND Albany Capp). Bottom became a teenager. Puck moved back with his wife, Hermia, because any of his possible daughters will be heiresses presumptive.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:43 PM
Never really played them. And if I did, just for a really short time.
Forum Resident
#100 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 7:03 PM
Never played them. I don't like the in-game delivered characters. I removed the families that were put in a house to the bin and the ones in the bin never left it.
I have the Dutch version of the game so the names and surnames are ofcourse different.
Page 4 of 7