Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
Default Resizing screenshots
I am trying to upload screenshots for the creators forum for feedback and my shots are larger than the 195k file limit. I can adjust the width and height but can't find how to adjust the actual file size. Would anyone give me some pointers please. I will be so greatful for your help. Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:12 PM
What program are you using to resize?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:23 PM
Default resizing
I used Fraps for the screenshots and was using Adobe Photoshop CS2 to resize the dimensions.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:39 PM
if you choose 'save as' - select jpg - than a small window should pop open and you can choose the picure quality. you should see the kb size next to it...
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 8:39 PM
Like AC said and you can also Save for Web and it lets you adjust size that way too.

Goodluck!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:15 PM
Thanks, Save for Web worked for me. Thanks Sisaly and AC, for your help!