Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:15 AM
Default My Photography
Here are a few bits and pieces of my photography from the last few years, first off are some shots I took in Scotland this summer:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 11:11 AM
these are so pretty
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 12:09 PM
These are lovely Where was the second last photo taken? I'm sure it's not an uncommon scene, but the landscape there looks remarkably familiar.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by longears15
These are lovely Where was the second last photo taken? I'm sure it's not an uncommon scene, but the landscape there looks remarkably familiar.

I don't know if you're a fan of Harry Potter, but that's what the last one looks like to me. The scene in the Prisoner of Azcaban (spelling?) when Harry rides Buckbeak over the lake. The just looks like that lake to me for some reason, it might not be though, like longears said, it is not an uncomman scene.

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
Thank you iibeccax, longears15 and MadforSims

Bar the first one, they were all taken by Loch Carron, near Kyle of Lochalsh, the white building is the church in Lochcarron, the village. I can see what you mean when it looks like something out of Harry Potter.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:37 AM
What camera do you use? I use Nikons.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 5:42 AM
oooooh!!! You're an awesome photographer, this makes me want to visit Scotland!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 8:10 PM
Apologies for being rather lackadaisical with this thread, but I thought I should update this with some new material, these are a few photos of my latest trip to Scotland.

Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 4:16 AM
Default Wow
Wow great photos!!!! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:20 AM
Scotland seems so beautiful

Some people are like slinkies not good for much but give you a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 6:47 PM
I really like the last one. They are all nice, but I think it doesn't have enough contrast.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:44 PM
These are nice :3 I'm at war between the top two pictures for my fav of the pack.

Check out my YouTube channels! Click Here
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 4:14 PM
Very nice shots, but have you thought of hdr editing?
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#14 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:54 AM
They are nice and would look great if some of these features shown in your pics are included in some sims world. That would be good
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:20 AM
they're really pretty, I've always been fond of landscape photos. A minor suggestion to make them even more awesome is to fix the levels in photoshop (there's a tool for it) it would really help especially on the last bit of photos u posted because they're rather dark...
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:02 PM
Wow, amazing photos! I hope I'll go to Scotland too.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinaM8
oooooh!!! You're an awesome photographer, this makes me want to visit Scotland!!!

scotland is a great place,i used to be a photographer too,traveled around the world taking pics,sadly i quited 2 years ago,got sick of it,but still i recomend you to go to scotland,its a great place

TO SCOTLAND
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 11:42 AM
Very nice
Mad Poster
#19 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 11:56 AM
Nice photographs Hencing

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam