Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 7:52 AM
Replies: 1437 (Who?), Viewed: 157145 times.
Page 58 of 58
Mad Poster
#1426 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 3:42 AM
Wedding rings never disappear, no matter what lol.
Scholar
#1427 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Wedding rings never disappear, no matter what lol.
Therefore what God has joined, let no glitch separate
Theorist
#1428 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
And I thought you had invisible plates... I thought it was awesome.

Hum, nope.
Scholar
#1429 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 2:03 AM

Wow, being a fitness fan and running every day has really given Jessie Pilferson abs of steel, here she is climbing to the crow's nest, and she's not even using her hands
Instructor
#1430 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:09 AM
Hi sis!

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
26th Sep 2017 at 9:04 PM
This message has been deleted by grammapat. Reason: pics not working
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
26th Sep 2017 at 11:55 PM
This message has been deleted by grammapat. Reason: what
Lab Assistant
#1431 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 6:45 AM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Oct 2017 at 7:52 PM. Reason: clarification :)
Forgive the code on the top right. I usually play with testing cheats on for good reason, as you'll see below!

Lilith, I know you hate Dustin, but that's no excuse for you to leave the toddler son you share in the fire you started!

Quickly, Sabrina, cast Exflammo on the burning rain puddle!

I think I need to recheck my custom careers. (Also, ignore the horribly decorated house - I never said I was a good builder!)

I've heard of unfinished business but this is just ridiculous!

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry lizards. I don't enjoy that last one.
Lab Assistant
#1432 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaminna
I like CC pillows...

Where's the recolour from? I think it's the confection living room from Simsconnection but I've never seen that recolor before...
Scholar
#1433 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketching
Forgive the code on the top right. I usually play with testing cheats on for good reason, as you'll see below!

I've gotten into the habit of taking screenshots a bit larger or wider than I need. This lets me use an image editing program to crop off the right side of the screenshot and get rid of the version number.

Thanks to Crmelsimlover for sharing these rare Christianlov mods for TS2: Cpack editor with working face DNA fixer and Skin Selector Painting Prototype. Instructions for adding custom skins to Skin Selector at post #37 here. Instructions for using the DNA fixer at post # 2662 here .
Lab Assistant
#1434 Old Yesterday at 9:09 AM Last edited by Sketching : Yesterday at 10:30 AM. Reason: fixed links
I love how sims using SimWardrobe's throwing axes look like they're apologizing to their victim.

Dirk: "I'm sorry, Dad, but I need to sell your organs to pay the bills. Nothing personal."

If you're not into the above, have some of my infamously bad parents and guardians:

Too lazy to bathe your kids? Mopping works just as well!

If all else fails, toss them with the garbage.

Other parents are so desperate for some time away from their kids that their bodies leave ahead of them. (Urgh, darn defaults!)

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry lizards. I don't enjoy that last one.
Lab Assistant
#1435 Old Yesterday at 5:33 PM
Heh did you have interesting cases with the ACR?
In my Widespot - RBH was this:
Alexandra Teatron has a daughter from Hamilton Beech, and accidentally found out that his daughter even unfamiliar with his father. Have invited. Have called in the house.I mean the girl action to "attract attention", and did not notice how ACR led them to a naked WooHoo on the couch. They reached the sofa, but the action itself was canceled (because I sent the child to him). and Hamilton, without dressing (!!!) takes her daughter and .. plays with her ... And so where is that 3 times (then remembered that we must get dressed) ...
Alchemist
#1436 Old Yesterday at 7:11 PM
What is with ACR naked woohoo and not changing into clothes afterward?
I didn't get a picture of it, but once when playing Veronaville Mercutio Monty and Miranda Capp had just finished having naked ACR woohoo. One of their toddlers need to be fed, so I directed Mercutio to go feed her. He almost got to her when I realized that he hadn't changed into clothes and was about to feed her naked. I made him get dressed then feed her. She really did not need to see her dad naked.
Lab Assistant
#1437 Old Yesterday at 7:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orilon
What is with ACR naked woohoo and not changing into clothes afterward?
I didn't get a picture of it, but once when playing Veronaville Mercutio Monty and Miranda Capp had just finished having naked ACR woohoo. One of their toddlers need to be fed, so I directed Mercutio to go feed her. He almost got to her when I realized that he hadn't changed into clothes and was about to feed her naked. I made him get dressed then feed her. She really did not need to see her dad naked.

Yeah, she was already close and he just did not have time to get dressed ...
Although I would in his place, I would wear pants)
Lab Assistant
#1438 Old Yesterday at 8:05 PM
@Uri-simka Same here:

I'd be pissed too if someone woohooed on my grave and used the poker table without changing back.

Well, he wasn't that different when he was a teen.

That last one was weird because she woohooed with one guy on the nearby couch, went into the photo booth with the one above right after, then hit the hot tub with a third. That's some stamina.

Edit: And she never changed back into her clothes between any of them or right after.

It happens so often that I'm not going to bother with the rest of my pictures!

Page 58 of 58