Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 4530 (Who?), Viewed: 147434 times.
Page 182 of 182
#4526 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 5:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmo
Oh my, that recipe looked teasty! I have to try that some time...

I just wanted to add a little thought to the thread: I think it's sad that there are no jobs in the jobmarket that suits vampires because it would make playing them more fun. I did try to give one of them a job today and it worked well but she could only keep it one night as she was skilled enought to level up from paramedic to nurse and I do not think it's healthy (pun intended) for a vampire to work from 7AM to 2PM. (I'm sure this topic have been up before but I'm still adding it here).

That's quite ironic. Neglecting one's health to work as a nurse, lol.

Yo, I'm starting san myshuno project. Will be recreating that map's lots, and If possible - might even recreate the whole mp plotted with those. Might done vanilla and CC editons seperately.
#4527 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM
After close to a week of trying, I can only come to the conclusion that I'm awful at facesculpting.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#4528 Old Yesterday at 3:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
That's quite ironic. Neglecting one's health to work as a nurse, lol.

She does it for easy access to the blood bank.
Instructor
#4529 Old Yesterday at 6:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
After close to a week of trying, I can only come to the conclusion that I'm awful at facesculpting.

As far as Spore goes, I'm awful at creating new and original body shapes. Hell, I've stuck with my version of Yoshi for awhile.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Field Researcher
#4530 Old Yesterday at 6:25 PM
When my Sims are too lazy to put their dirty plates in the dishwasher three squares behind them, so climb two flights of stairs to put them on a table in the rooftop garden...*Sigh*
Lab Assistant
#4531 Old Yesterday at 6:33 PM
I love it when they bother going down to the ground floor elevator and put their plates on the 5th floor. I feel you.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry lizards. I don't enjoy that last one.
Page 182 of 182