Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:32 PM
Default Remodeling my bedroom - need ideas and feedback!
Hi! This is the first place that I can think of to come for advice on remodeling my bedroom since everyone is so creative!

I want feedback on everything

What do you think of my color palettes? Any suggestions?

I have wood floors in my room now - don't really like the color, but what kind of colors do you think would go with the floor? (i'm probably going to want to paint my window and door molding white)

I'll probably have to re-stain my wooden furniture to match the wall colors.

And if anyone knows what I can do to make that radiator on the floor look better please share!

Thanks!!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:39 PM
I love the green walls/orange bedding combo!

I think all colours would go with that flooring, It really depends on how you want your room to look. If you have a small room, Pick light colours (Mint green, Pink, White) or if you have a bigger room maybe colours like Red or orange? I personally think red would be nice, but thats just my personal preference
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
I love the green walls/orange bedding combo!

I think all colours would go with that flooring, It really depends on how you want your room to look. If you have a small room, Pick light colours (Mint green, Pink, White) or if you have a bigger room maybe colours like Red or orange? I personally think red would be nice, but thats just my personal preference

I have a small bedroom. Do you think that green is good for a small bedroom that gets no direct sun light? (but has 2 windows) Or maybe sherbert orange...hmm

The thing is if I did the green, i'd want to lighten the stain on my furniture. It seems easier to make it darker. What do you think?
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inck243
I have a small bedroom. Do you think that green is good for a small bedroom that gets no direct sun light? (but has 2 windows) Or maybe sherbert orange...hmm

The thing is if I did the green, i'd want to lighten the stain on my furniture. It seems easier to make it darker. What do you think?

Yeah, I think that green would go nice in a small room
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:17 AM
Whoa, nice. I thought the first two were your room.

I like the green!