Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:12 AM
Default i'm new and have a little request...?
just thought i'd ask if there was any chance of having a new option to play 'metal' music on guitar, bass and drums?

thanks.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:37 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 15th Jul 2010 at 8:07 PM.
Is this a question about downloads or expansion packs or is this just a request for this to be made? MTS2 does not accept requests by any means and you should ask elsewhere or find a creator who may be able to do this and PM them.

EDIT: If it's a question about EP's, however, no, you cannot play metal. Sorry. And I'm pretty sure no one's made that feature...

ENTJ
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coral_fang
just thought i'd ask if there was any chance of having a new option to play 'metal' music on guitar, bass and drums?

thanks.

If you are able to change music files (as you do on the stereo) that shouldn't be impossible? Am I right here? Or do you need to completely reprogram some game data?
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:16 AM
Questions about modding the game belong in the game's create area, not creative corner. Please see Create > Sims 3 in the top menu. Requesting custom content of any kind is not allowed in the forums.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: no requests, please