Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*OUTDATED* - Teleport Any Sim

by scumbumbo Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:09 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM by scumbumbo : Added "Just Go Away" to teleport Sims away

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 7:52 AM
Just wanted to chime in here to say that this is working really well for me... I'm not sure what others are trying to use it for, but what I need it for, it's perfect.

I make CC (clothing and such) and need to set up my model sims in a certain way. I place the statues, and "teleport sim" with absolutely no problems. I did what Adoriyah did which was to create a subfolder in within the mods folder titled "Teleport". I placed both of the files that come with Scumbumbo's teleport mod zip file into that subfolder, and it worked like a charm!

Thanks to Scumbumbo for the mod and thanks to Adoriyah for the subfolder tip.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:07 AM
The teleporting still works with no problem, but the "Just Go Away" command doesn't do anything anymore. Oh well, then I have to use the MC Command cheat to make annyoing sims leave my lot. Either that or another sim becomes part of m collection of urns.
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:46 AM
Hey uh,is this mod still compatible with the newest update?
I tried to open the game but it just kept showing "stopped working"
If no,is there any other way to fix to problem?
Thanks a million
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 11:06 AM Last edited by Ariel_Sung : 20th Jan 2017 at 2:08 PM.
I'm wondering whether this mod works with the newest update(1.26.96.1010) or not.
I also have a problem with "the sims 4 has stopped working" every time I try to open the game.
The only way I could do was to remove this mod , and then the game ran well again.
BUT!!! I really admire and need this mod so much, is there any solution to this problem?
T H A N K S ! ! !
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:31 PM
This has stopped showing up in game for me. Is this happening for anyone else?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 11:02 PM
This mod still works for me with the latest toddler patch. I did get a 'TS4 has stopped working' crash for the first time in ages today though, while placing the statue. The second time I loaded my game and tried again, it worked fine. Hopefully just a hiccup.
Test Subject
#107 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:54 AM
Sadly, this mod doesn't work for Mac users.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 2:36 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:10 PM
Wowza!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 4:57 PM
Merci Beaucoup ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 1:03 PM
Grata por dividir, seu trabalho. Grande Artista você é! Parabens...
Test Subject
#112 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 7:03 AM
I can place the teleporter in my game, but it wont teleport my sims, any tips?
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 9:26 PM
The teleporter used to work in my game but now I experience the same issue as myackers. :c I can place the teleporter itself but I can't use it (nothing happens).
Test Subject
#114 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 10:09 PM
This mod doesn't work for me anymore. It shows up in game. The interaction menus "teleport a sim" and "summon a sim" do show up. However when I select either of them, nothing happens. The screen where it lets you select a Sim to teleport does not show up. - My game is up to date, and yes I tried redownloading and installing the mod, and I'm still facing the same problem.
Test Subject
#115 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by losryan
This mod doesn't work for me anymore. It shows up in game. The interaction menus "teleport a sim" and "summon a sim" do show up. However when I select either of them, nothing happens. The screen where it lets you select a Sim to teleport does not show up. - My game is up to date, and yes I tried redownloading and installing the mod, and I'm still facing the same problem.

Sooo... I combed through all my mods/cc and found that nothing (that I use) seem to conflict with the mod, but you cannot place the files in a subfolder. This kind of bugs me because I want to categorize everything, but at least it works!
Test Subject
#116 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Atinilla
Sooo... I combed through all my mods/cc and found that nothing (that I use) seem to conflict with the mod, but you cannot place the files in a subfolder. This kind of bugs me because I want to categorize everything, but at least it works!

Thank you so much! I moved it out of the subfolder and it works as it should now.
Test Subject
#117 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:40 PM
I seem to be the only one with this issue... but individual poses work great but couple and group poses seem to be huge gaps away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:22 AM
Hey i love using all the mods they make mostly mc command is very helpful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:57 PM
After today's patch, 03/23/17, the "teleport any sim" is not working for me now. Yes I have turned my mods back on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:02 PM
Needs to be updated after March 23rd 2016 patch update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:05 PM
Bonsoir, depuis la Mise à jour le le téléport ne fonctionne pas. Je pense qu'il faudrais le mettre à jour, merci
Field Researcher
#122 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sucrette26
Bonsoir, depuis la Mise à jour le le téléport ne fonctionne pas. Je pense qu'il faudrais le mettre à jour, merci

"The creator of this download has not logged into MTS for some time" Then I don't know if we can have an update...
Test Subject
#123 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:49 PM
Same for me, it doesn't work! Is there anyone we can turn to that can fix it? This mod is essential for many creators as it's the only way to properly use many poses with pose player... This isn't just a fun mod some people use, it is a vital asset to an entire category of custom content. I'm freaking out right now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 9:23 AM
The Sims 4 Is now over with guess i will uninstall and go back to sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:25 AM
please update this mod we need it so much omg I can't play anymore
Page 5 of 8