Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Law Career

by Neia Posted 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:37 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:57 PM by Neia

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:13 PM
I am having a problem with one of the career files. I was trying to change my sim's outfit from the dresser and when I got into CAS mode, I got a last exception error. I then tried to save my game and got a last exception error as well. I tested all of my CC and narrowed it down to your career files; I have only the military, law and education installed. I updated them for the patch so I don't know why this is happening. The sim I was trying to change outfits for had a law career, if that means anything. I deleted the files from the game and it works fine now. Just wanted to make you aware of the issue.
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:38 PM
I've tried this one, the biology-one and the education-one but none of them work for me. The make me unable to save my game and I get error-codes. When I removed them from my modsfolder I could save again without problems so I know these are the ones causing me problems. =/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Giakou
I've tried this one, the biology-one and the education-one but none of them work for me. The make me unable to save my game and I get error-codes. When I removed them from my modsfolder I could save again without problems so I know these are the ones causing me problems. =/

Have you tried with the versions I've uploaded today ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
Wonderful Ace Attorney reference there! <3 Will be adding soon to my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:31 AM
Update of today (11/12/2017) works great! Missed this career. Thank you!
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 2:38 PM
Hi Neia!

I have the same problem as Giakou.. I love your careers, but had to switch off the mods because I also could not save the game anymore. I think I have found the problem for it.. because although you uploaded a new version.. it it still an old version. Because you uploaded the 1.36.99.1020, however, the newest game version is 1.36.102.1020!

So I hope you can adjust the mods so they work with the newest version
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#82 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NvanElk
Hi Neia!

I have the same problem as Giakou.. I love your careers, but had to switch off the mods because I also could not save the game anymore. I think I have found the problem for it.. because although you uploaded a new version.. it it still an old version. Because you uploaded the 1.36.99.1020, however, the newest game version is 1.36.102.1020!

So I hope you can adjust the mods so they work with the newest version

Could you send me the LastException.txt you're getting with the version from November 12th ?
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Could you send me the LastException.txt you're getting with the version from November 12th ?

Sure! I have enclosed it with the attachement!
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (5.9 KB, 77 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NvanElk
Sure! I have enclosed it with the attachement!

Thanks ! It's odd, it's mentionning a ressource that is no longer there. Are you using other custom careers, or perhaps there's an old file still in your mod folder ?
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:17 PM
Thanks ! It's odd, it's mentionning a ressource that is no longer there. Are you using other custom careers, or perhaps there's an old file still in your mod folder ?

No, I am only using your careers! And just in case I moved my other mods to another folder, just checking the game with your careers, and I only get the problem with your mods! It's so weird! And too bad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:33 AM
Do any of the Neia careers have chance cards?
Love all of these.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:53 PM
I downloaded this and when I chose one of these careers it wouldn't let my sim go to work. I kept pressing the button but my sim wouldn't leave for work. I dont know if it's a glitch from the update or if it's crashing with my mods.
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DimitraStyl
I downloaded this and when I chose one of these careers it wouldn't let my sim go to work. I kept pressing the button but my sim wouldn't leave for work. I dont know if it's a glitch from the update or if it's crashing with my mods.

I have that with stock careers. I think it may be a bug introduced with the latest patch.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkeyboysteve
Do any of the Neia careers have chance cards?
Love all of these.

No, no change cards for any of my careers
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:53 PM
No, no change cards for any of my careers
|

Thats a shame. is it too hard/time consuming to add them in sims 4? or was it just something you weren't interested in doing?

I'm interested in making careers but wouldn't even know where to start (also would be very hard to match yours lol)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkeyboysteve
|

Thats a shame. is it too hard/time consuming to add them in sims 4? or was it just something you weren't interested in doing?

I'm interested in making careers but wouldn't even know where to start (also would be very hard to match yours lol)

Too time consuming to write the texts compared to how interested I am in chance cards
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:21 AM
Thank you!!! I love your mods. Do you take requests? Please are you able to make a mod where it says the sim is "at University in a class"? Just something generic like the self-employed one and the sim is gone for like 4-6 hours. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM
Quote:
New update : bug fix for the save error
Update available for 1.36.99.1020 (November/Pets patch) !
Brazilian Portuguese translation by Tradusims Brasil added

So, this new update, it is updated for latest patch (Update: 11/15/2017 PC 1.36.104.1020) and Cats & Dogs Ep, right?
Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:08 PM Last edited by hkmaja : 3rd Dec 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Really brilliant, enjoying it hugely - I've just managed to get to the first branch splits, and have Phoenix on the attorney and Miles on the prosecutor paths

Edit: I had a problem with vacation days, just realised this was my own silly doing - I hadn't reactivated script mods after fixing my game after C&D! Thank you for this great mod!
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:47 AM
I've followed the directions and the mod is not working. Can you help me please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 11:04 AM
This is awesome. You even made icons <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
hi i dont know what has happened as it was working before update laundry , but nw its not working , it is there, ive just got my sim a job and when its time to go to work she is not going and i cant make her go either , but she is late and the boss has called lol , not a good first day haha
Test Subject
#98 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:39 PM
Hello! Does anyone have the older ver. of this mod, the one that work with 1.33 ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:37 AM
does it work with the recent patch update??
Test Subject
#100 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:09 AM
Default Lawyer Outfit
Hello. Thanks for creating these careers. They are amazing.

Question - at what point in the Attorney track does the Sim change their clothes to a suit or something? I am currently at the process server level but my Sim just changes into whatever his current main outfit is. If it doesn't change, do you know of a way I can do it myself?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Page 4 of 6