Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:14 PM
Default Where are the bridges in Create a world?
Just got The Sims 3 World Adventures, after being told that this would add bridges to CAW, but where are they and how do you place them????? I have been trying for AGES and can't find them antyhere!
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:48 PM
They're in "metadata", with the other objects. Type "bridge" in the filter -- that's usually the best way to find what you're looking for there. There are some tips about bridge use in the "tips" thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=382466
Banned
#3 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:59 PM
I take it these are a WA-only thing? There are no bridges in mine at all. D:
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 1:19 AM
Yep it is a WA-only thing.

Also I had problems attaching roads to the bridges. Do you do it the same way as intersections?
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 4:59 AM
Yeah... turn on Snap To Grid, and move the end of the road. It's connected when it turns from dark blue to light blue.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:06 PM
So if Bridges are a WA only thing does that mean if some one uploaded a town with loads of bridges in and some one without WA downloads it then their will just be like sudden drops or some thing? because that would be rather annoying...
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:23 AM
It's like any other CC -- only people who have WA will be able to use worlds created with WA objects.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:38 AM
i guess underwater roads sound good enough. A bit like a james bond movie though.

i got This Far untill i realised that i might not be able to attach roads to an object.