Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 9:41 PM
Default Working version of this outfit and hair for starfire
I love the Teen Titans and I am trying to make a teen titan family. I love this version of starfire unfortunately only the top works, the skirt is missing, and the link for the hair is broken and takes you elsewhere.
The original link is found here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=75262

It's not attaching the photo for some reason, sorry about that
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkiluvz
I love the Teen Titans and I am trying to make a teen titan family. I love this version of starfire unfortunately only the top works, the skirt is missing, and the link for the hair is broken and takes you elsewhere.
The original link is found here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=75262

It's not attaching the photo for some reason, sorry about that

That hair she says is from Sims2Sisters - didn't she move to T$R? Having said that I have a similar/same mesh though the fringe is different. It says made by Lyran and I wonder if that hair you're looking for is an alpha edit. AFAICS the mesh is the same. Unfortunately, I only have this dark red with that mesh though I'll post it for you if you want it.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That hair she says is from Sims2Sisters - didn't she move to T$R? Having said that I have a similar/same mesh though the fringe is different. It says made by Lyran and I wonder if that hair you're looking for is an alpha edit. AFAICS the mesh is the same. Unfortunately, I only have this dark red with that mesh though I'll post it for you if you want it.

That would be great, thank you
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:40 AM
Do you want the mesh AND the texture or just the mesh?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:36 AM Last edited by nikkiluvz : 14th Aug 2018 at 4:13 AM.
Do you want the mesh AND the texture or just the mesh?

Mesh and texture please
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 7:20 PM
OK I posted here:
http://simfileshare.net/download/654312/
The red hair is that darker shade - you can at least get the mesh. Someone might have a regular EAxis red recolour somewhere.

I have probably edited the files there - I'm pretty sure I took out the baby and toddler hair stages (they were just versions of EAxis hairs anyway). There is a child hair in there and I obviously kept it because of the red colour but it is just a regular EAxis two-pigtail hair, albeit the red version is dark red to match the adult stage. The filenames will also not be the original names - I nearly always change them.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:25 PM
OK I posted here:
http://simfileshare.net/download/654312/
The red hair is that darker shade - you can at least get the mesh. Someone might have a regular EAxis red recolour somewhere.

I have probably edited the files there - I'm pretty sure I took out the baby and toddler hair stages (they were just versions of EAxis hairs anyway). There is a child hair in there and I obviously kept it because of the red colour but it is just a regular EAxis two-pigtail hair, albeit the red version is dark red to match the adult stage. The filenames will also not be the original names - I nearly always change them.

The file won't open, it says it's damaged.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:51 PM
@nikkiluvz Clear your browser cache and redownload. The file works for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@nikkiluvz Clear your browser cache and redownload. The file works for me.

Which program did you use to unzip it? I used WinRAR and tried both internet browsers I have.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 9:59 PM
It's a rar file and it's downloading for me too.

It might be because I have the newer version of WinRAR - you might need to update your programme.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:01 AM
It's a rar file and it's downloading for me too.

It might be because I have the newer version of WinRAR - you might need to update your programme.

That was exactly it, have it now, thank you so much!