Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#276 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 12:26 AM
Im doing one, and Impregnated 2 women, I plan on getting 3-4 women pregnant every morning ingame.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:59 PM
My computer died and I can't get back onto it, I plan on using my brother's computer
Mad Poster
#278 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:04 PM
Honestly, what I found interesting is that this challenge can be adapted to TS2, but with roles changed (playable mother giving birth to many unplayable man as possible), due to the lack of story progression and inability to impregnant unplayable female sims. Though it's worth acknowledging that you will have to get rid off your offspring out of the household, either through neglection so that social workers could take them away or manually evict them through third-party hack/mod means, since they will be clogging up your 8 household member slots.
Lab Assistant
#279 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Honestly, what I found interesting is that this challenge can be adapted to TS2, but with roles changed (playable mother giving birth to many unplayable man as possible), due to the lack of story progression and inability to impregnant unplayable female sims. Though it's worth acknowledging that you will have to get rid off your offspring out of the household, either through neglection so that social workers could take them away or manually evict them through third-party hack/mod means, since they will be clogging up your 8 household member slots.

You mean this bad boy? http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=465479

Thanks, I hate it.
Page 12 of 12