Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:03 AM
Default Festival lot glitch
Hi guys! I've been playing in the custom worlds by a certain tumblr user and every one of their worlds has a festival lot, which I get rid of. The problem is that lot then becomes like a ghost festival lot??? There's no festival items on the lot and its now a small park but im still getting notifications that nraas is trying to fill the concession stand roles and currently the sound of the haunted house is going on while its not there at all.

I've reset the lot, gotten rid of the festival orb thing... I really dont want to bulldoze and rebuild. Any hints?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:35 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:22 AM.
I did what u said but also ... the orb keeps reappearing after being deleted...

now no orb but same results

EDIT:
I just went ahead and rebuilt the lot. Super confused I re-evaluated the original lot and it never had festival items placed on it to begin with. No stands or haunted house, just the malevolent orb. It wasn't a big lot thank goodness.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:10 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:41 AM.
Didn't you delete the lot before rebuilding? Festivallots has to be treated with more care. Did you just delete the items you didn't want on the lot?

You have to find the marker at least. I think the marker has an off button. You could try googling for a description. I think it's called a seasonal marker.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 12:26 PM
Heres the whole story. I initially deleted the seasonal lot orb which merged all the common items, no concession stand or haunted house in sight. I began living in the world and decided to zoom in on this lot. I noticed that nraas was still mentioning empty roles for 4 concession stands and upon zooming in on the lot I heard the haunted house ambiance running. I go remove the orb again...., change lot type, reset lot,save and re-enter same thing

So after none of that works I took a screenie, deleted the entire lot and just rebuilt it and all is fine now.