Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#6801 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:53 AM
Is there a mod that allows a sim to add more than 8 sims to their form group? I would my sims to have all their 10+ family members in one group.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Advertisement
Alchemist
#6802 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:50 PM
more "scholarships" for Young Adults than the money they get from grades.
Mad Poster
#6803 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:53 PM
Since this time I'm in the right thread:

A mod that makes it so that easels can be moved between households without any unfinished paintings needing to be scrapped.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6804 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 2:32 AM
A mod that would translate or convert doing assignments for the YA's into the skills needed for their studies.
It would fulfill two objectives at once.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#6805 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 2:46 AM
I love that idea! :lovestruc Skill gain while doing assignments! It could even be a super slow gain, but it would make doing assignments feel like less of a waste of time. I want it for child/teen homework as well!
Mad Poster
#6806 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:20 AM
I think Inge made one for homework, so it might be possible to apply it to uni assignments.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6807 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 4:01 AM
Indeed, she did-and it's on this page.
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Homework.htm
I wonder if you can change the ages affected by the homework mod-because these are only for children and teens?

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Mad Poster
#6808 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 4:25 AM
Mad Poster
#6809 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:16 AM
I love the idea of adults playing on the playground equipment, but someone should make it so its autonomous only if they have a lot of playful points. It looks really silly to see Consort Capp spinning around on that thing.

Lab Assistant
#6810 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
And have them pick someone who shares the same major? That would be awesome.

Relatedly, I'd like a mod that automatically assigns majors to dormies (either randomly or based on personality & aspiration in a way similar to how the Maxis wants to declare [specific major] are determined), rather than having my YA sims totally surrounded by undeclared dormies!
Mad Poster
#6811 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:22 PM
[QUOTE=smorbie1]I don't remember their showing those disasters, did they? I think they were just messages that you would get.QUOTE]
I remember shaking, don't remember if anything actually broke.. anyone remember? And did anything else actually happen in Sim1 that, like lightning in Sim2, could really affect a Sim?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#6812 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I don't remember their showing those disasters, did they? I think they were just messages that you would get

I remember shaking, don't remember if anything actually broke.. anyone remember? And did anything else actually happen in Sim1 that, like lightning in Sim2, could really affect a Sim?

There are no disasters in the first sims. However The Sims 3 had an earthquake scenario if you worked as a firefighter. There's also disasters in the SimCity games, everything from tornados to UFO attacks.
Mad Poster
#6813 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:32 AM
Also a gnome invasion scenario lol. Ambitions was one of the packs I'd really have liked to see in the Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#6814 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:47 AM
I always thought Ambitions was meant to be TS3's version of OFB. I guess it's not really that similar, but there are some commonalities.
But also..."gnome invasion"? I thought I'd played Ambitions rather extensively, and yet I have no idea what that is.
Mad Poster
Scholar
#6816 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:44 AM
I do enjoy destroying the cities in SC4, somehow Neil Fairbanks keeps finding out though.
Didn't Maxis want to add a power outage to the base game of S2?

Ahh Gnomes, in Sims 2 Castaway for consoles they would move if you were away from home base for too long. I would build little rooms to stick them in, they wouldn't stay long.
I'm glad that the shipment (as far as I know) never reached the mainland, accusations of Gnome stealing would've increase 3 fold otherwise.
Mad Poster
#6817 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:47 AM
Mad Poster
#6818 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 9:44 AM
Little finger birdies - not the big arm-birdies, but little birbs like parakeets and cockatiels, and possibly lovebirds and canaries. I like little tweety birbs, dangit!
Lab Assistant
#6819 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:20 AM
A mod that, when visiting a restaurant, makes non playable sim dine in groups!

My simblrIcon credit
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#6820 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:03 PM
@frogz2007 that can be done fairly easily by editing your lighting.
Forum Resident
#6821 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LOLBAG2
A mod that, when visiting a restaurant, makes non playable sim dine in groups!

I remember having a mod that makes the Ai chose more sensibly who non-playables dine out with. But for the life of me can't remember who or where. It's most likely to be Squinge or Cyjon. Maybe you could post a WCIF.
Mad Poster
#6822 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
But also..."gnome invasion"? I thought I'd played Ambitions rather extensively, and yet I have no idea what that is.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Firefighter

Angry Gnome
A household will be 'attacked' by Mysterious Mr. Gnomes. The firefighter simply needs to capture 2-5 gnomes.
The gnomes teleport if left for too long without being captured. Also feel free to kick the angry gnomes.

Damn, I really wish that you could recreate these scenarios for jobs in Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#6823 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diovanlestat
I remember having a mod that makes the Ai chose more sensibly who non-playables dine out with. But for the life of me can't remember who or where. It's most likely to be Squinge or Cyjon. Maybe you could post a WCIF.

Pescado, nodiningwithscum. I had trouble finding it myself.

Mad Poster
#6824 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:06 PM
Quote:
Angry Gnome
A household will be 'attacked' by Mysterious Mr. Gnomes. The firefighter simply needs to capture 2-5 gnomes.
The gnomes teleport if left for too long without being captured. Also feel free to kick the angry gnomes.

I'd love to see it in playable lots! Can you imagine tons of gnomes dropping from the sky onto the lawn? "Gnome from Above"!

Forum Resident
#6825 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Pescado, nodiningwithscum. I had trouble finding it myself.

Damn your good, I went looking for it all over the place, then started thinking I was imaging things. Thing is, I'm re-installing so will definitely need it for myself. :lovestruc
Page 273 of 580