Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 5:20 AM Last edited by yesmin13 : 12th Jul 2017 at 5:24 AM. Reason: adding pictures
Default husband disappeared after returning from France vacation
computer information: intel core i-57200u cpu 2.50 ghz 2.70 ghz/ 8.00 gb ram/64 bit /windows 10
sims 3 =expansion packs is sims university,world adventures,high end stuff,island paradise
I had my sims go on vacation to France for my kids project to interview people .My sims went tot he tomb and discovered some win that the lady wanted.before i could return the wine to lady the trip ended and made the sims go home.when i returned back home the sims is missing.he isnt part of the family anymore and no longer appears in the picture with the family. the husband picture is completely grayed out and still list all of his stats like normal.my kids can still text and call him when they are on vacation and not at home so i know he isnt dead.The wife of the household cant even go back to france either. Everytime the wife tries to go to france a popup comes up saying Due to unexpected circumstances travel has been canceled.' And then it gives me back a full refund.The solutions i have tried is tring to go back to the previous saved game,evicting them,reset sim ,go looking for the sims in france and edit town to see if he is in the household.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  IMG_20170711_215219.zip (5.03 MB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Description: pictures
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 10:18 AM
Do you still have the last save from before you went to France?
This is a common bug with World Adventures, the Sim got lost during the transition process (export-import-export-reimport). If you don't use mods like Traveller, Overwatch, ErrorTrap and/or AwesomeMod the only solution is to go back to a pre-travel save and try the whole vacation again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Do you still have the last save from before you went to France?
This is a common bug with World Adventures, the Sim got lost during the transition process (export-import-export-reimport). If you don't use mods like Traveller, Overwatch, ErrorTrap and/or AwesomeMod the only solution is to go back to a pre-travel save and try the whole vacation again.

i have tried to go to the previous save but all it does is go to when we first got back home from France thats it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Wait, perhaps there is another way. Can you not simply call the husband and invite him to visit? Then when he's here, ask him to move back in.

i tried that as well.the only option it gives me is to text him or call long distance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Try using NRAAS MC to force him back to visit you. In the future use NRAAS traveler to prevent these issues.

do i open the cheat box and put that in there with his name?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yesmin13
do i open the cheat box and put that in there with his name?

NRaas mod commands appear on the bubble menus in-game, not in cheat boxes. On the sim, NRaas > MC > Basic > Invite Over > (this is the tricky part, either "X" to dismiss the filter or try filtering to whatever world the game thinks the other sim is in)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
NRaas mod commands appear on the bubble menus in-game, not in cheat boxes. On the sim, NRaas > MC > Basic > Invite Over > (this is the tricky part, either "X" to dismiss the filter or try filtering to whatever world the game thinks the other sim is in)

A THOOOUSAND THANK YOUS.my sim is back in the house hold yay